Will Vidhi flip or not ? - Page 2

Poll

How many here thinks Vidhi ek baar to palti maregi ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Knowing ITV, palti marna padega usse.

She will do nothing that goes against her father's wishes.

There'll be some angst, there'll be some firing of Dev by HP, but eventually it is HP who has to give his "jaa Simran jaa" stamp of approval for V to join Dev.

And because this is ITV, I don't exactly foresee a strong dating phase for ViDev if the HP attack rumours are true. It'll go straight to marriage, with the odd lollipop scene thrown in before for the fans. Which is a bit of a pity, but that's the way it rolls on ITV. 

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Suvika.

I agree with you - on this and your poll choice. And the thing about Dev is he genuinely doesn't see it as "tyag". He believes he is being practical and realistic... which to a certain he is of course. 

Then he is gadheda....he is acting like having pani puri in front of him ,he wants to have it but if he eat it ..it will change into shirt after eating🤣🤣and he will spoil the life of pani puri🤣

Kya logic hai...🤣Carl one meme plz🤣

Edited by Scissor - 1 years ago
carljung thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scissor

Then he is gadheda....he is acting like having pani puri in front of him ,he wants to have it but if he eat it ..it will change into shirt after eating🤣🤣and he will spoil the life of pani puri🤣

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

If this time he tried to back off then I will say f@@@ off to him....

Because at this crucial stage he is not ready then it means he just want to have vidhi just for his sukoon or for fun..whatever u want to consider 

From what I understand of Dev, he never went forward for him to back off now. He has acknowledged his feelings to her because she deserved to know. He didn't want her thinking - she is so unworthy that he didn't even give her confession a thought, let alone deemed it fit to give a reply. Along with the acknowledgement he was also firm... still firm in - we don't have a future, please focus on yourself and move on. 

And he never wanted to "have" Vidhi - for fun or sukoon or anything else. Yes, this is a crucial stage and if he goes to Vidhi and holds her hand in front of her father and mother, crucial will turn critical. 😆

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you - on this and your poll choice. And the thing about Dev is he genuinely doesn't see it as "tyag". He believes he is being practical and realistic... which to a certain he is of course. 

@bold- this is very much true. He doesn't believe it to be any tyag. He genuinely believes he isn't right for her and this relationship is impractical and impossible. And somewhere he also believes Vidhi is very young and so is feeling all this is right but a few years down the line she may regret this relationship. His insecurities are not misplaced.  

So if she flips he may be heartbroken but would never question her or be angry on her.

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

If this time he tried to back off then I will say f@@@ off to him....

Because at this crucial stage he is not ready then it means he just want to have vidhi just for his sukoon or for fun..whatever u want to consider 

But he doesn't want to have Vidhi🤣 matlab bande ne pehli hi bol rakha hai ummid matt rakho. Agar dono relationship mein hote and he backed off toh aapka frustration sahi tha. But he never promised her any future or any relationship in the first place

Edited by bhshre95 - 1 years ago
Scissor thumbnail

From what I understand of Dev, he never went forward for him to back off now. He has acknowledged his feelings to her because she deserved to know. He didn't want her thinking - she is so unworthy that he didn't even give her confession a thought, let alone deemed it fit to give a reply. Along with the acknowledgement he was also firm... still firm in - we don't have a future, please focus on yourself and move on. 

And he never wanted to "have" Vidhi - for fun or sukoon or anything else. Yes, this is a crucial stage and if he goes to Vidhi and holds her hand in front of her father and mother, crucial will turn critical. 😆

Oops my bad...my apologies but what about my nibbi she is like khaya piya kuch nhi glass today barah aana😆

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

😆 Interesting analogy. 

I'd say - HE is the pani puri. she wants to have it but he knows she is allergic to it. So he'd rather break the golgappa than have her eat it. 😆 Am I even making any sense anymore?? 

Forget ViDev... thanks to you, Scissor, now I feel like having pani puri. 🤣

Scissor thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

But he doesn't want to have Vidhi🤣 matlab bande ne pehli hi bol rakha hai ummid matt rakho. Agar dono relationship mein hote and he backed off toh aapka frustration sahi tha. But he never promised her any future or any relationship in the first place😭

Wahi to baat hai...bahut chalak hai ye uncle aap eske chakkar mein mere se mat uljho🤣Dekh lena eske tactics hain saare Taki saanp bhi Mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na tute.....ladenge to sirf baap beti🤣

Scissor thumbnail

😆 Interesting analogy. 

I'd say - HE is the pani puri. she wants to have it but he knows she is allergic to it. So he'd rather break the golgappa than have her eat it. 😆 Am I even making any sense anymore?? 

Forget ViDev... thanks to you, Scissor, now I feel like having pani puri. 🤣

Send some for me too😭Please  I am begging you...

I will give u lot of kisses in return 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘