Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Telly_Addict

hey Suvika.. nice to meet you here.

thank you so much... am used to off seeing the things beyond what visible in the frame as Kdramas helped me in analyzing with their impeccable visual storytelling and somehow i get to use that very same analysis glasses in all my ITV shows i watch... some fits some doesnt... and today was first one where things what i felt while watching did make complete sense when i started writing....

i could write another 2-3 pages for analysis but that would be too much so had to restrict to this one only...

@bold.. well said... thts true too.. she will be out in no time but till then she has to wait for him to muster up his courage and start taking those steps which are the hardest for him now as he feels the Samaj is the biggest hurdle when  actually its his own fears and inhibitions about Samaj.

Hope to see some more meaningful framings in future so that i can write more about those..

thnks again for liking it.smiley31

@bold - is it his own fears about the Samaj or Vidhi being left behind like his (step)mom or that Vidhi a few years down the line would regret this love? 

Please do write more. I love reading scene analysis. 

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Suvika.

@bold - is it his own fears about the Samaj or Vidhi being left behind like his (step)mom or that Vidhi a few years down the line would regret this love? 

Please do write more. I love reading scene analysis. 

as of now it is both... may be 60 - 40 (60 abt samaj as he thinks samaj unhe ek hone hi nahi dega, itne sare kaate hai raste me and all that...so her being left alone is still a far off scenario to worry but its there for sure) but then those 40% is still weighing down his courage ke jab wo akeli hi rah jayegi to whats the point in fighting off the samaj.....

so its kind directly proportional thing for him...

at some point he has to take that very step.... shed his fears of samaj, duniya, umra... and once he does that rest of the things will line up for him to fight one by one.. or may all at one.... but still pahla kadam to samaj ke against Dev ko uthana hi padega jab tak nahi uthayega tab tak he will only sit in his lne corner and ponder for rest of his life that Vidhi is better without him in her life cause age gap is a big thing...

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

as of now it is both... may be 60 - 40 (60 abt samaj as he thinks samaj unhe ek hone hi nahi dega, itne sare kaate hai raste me and all that...so her being left alone is still a far off scenario to worry but its there for sure) but then those 40% is still weighing down his courage ke jab wo akeli hi rah jayegi to whats the point in fighting off the samaj.....

so its kind directly proportional thing for him...

at some point he has to take that very step.... shed his fears of samaj, duniya, umra... and once he does that rest of the things will line up for him to fight one by one.. or may all at one.... but still pahla kadam to samaj ke against Dev ko uthana hi padega jab tak nahi uthayega tab tak he will only sit in his lne corner and ponder for rest of his life that Vidhi is better without him in her life cause age gap is a big thing...

So he has to choose between the "certainity" of the present and the "almost certainity" of the future. 

What do you think would tilt his balance? I mean, if left to you, how would you handle it? 

magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beautiful write up Telly 

Aapka writeup episode ko aur bhi accha bana deta hai 

Chakor07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You have pointed out such a beautiful symbolic meaning out of this track!! 👏👏 

makers might be drifting off from the original track but aap jaise fans pakad pakad ke aisa kuch interesting likh hi dete ho.. ki the story gets it's worth..

Thanks for sharing.. we also get to peep through your amazing analysis wale chashme😁

AlmondCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow! way to draw parallels!! i had some what similar thoughts but not so deep. ❤️

I was just thinking about the restrictions and limitations that Vidhi always had until she met Dev and she found the opening and the freedom.

I was totally awestruck by Iqbal's performance today. He was so on point with the emotions - Dev was completely vulnerable but never lost his calm and composure. His eyes portrayed everything. The pain, helplessness and love. The way he was there for Vidhi looking over her from distance and completely supporting her. True to his promise he made to Vidhi that he will always be there.

Vidhi at one end sitting inside lockup... she is trapped visibly behind bars but symbolically in her society's rule, regulations, houshold reputations... even though she has confessed she cant get past these traps until Dev comes for her rescue.... by helping her breaking those bars lil by lil by making society understand about their love...

on other hand Dev is behind that glass window... he isnt trapped neither visibly not symbolically... he can move on his free will, he can look at Vidhi being trappedx being helpless,  looking at him in hope.... and its upto him to take steps towards her... 

and what they in between is this empty hall.... which is full of no hurdles, nothing which can stop Drv... it even has a door that can guide Dev to her... but everything is on his shoulders..... on his descrition...

He has look beyond this big empty hall symbolizing samaj ke thothe rules, which are nothing but virtual shackles he feels in his feet.... and they cant hold him back the moment he decides he has to Bring Vidhi out of her trappings....

in short... nothing is there physically to hold him back but all his apprehensions are cause of so called Samaj and 4 log kya kahenge...

but ye samaj is always just a spectator at side lines when anyone plays on the pitch of life and faces the curve ball life throws... samaj can only shout ye karo aisa karo, and can belittle your effort but it never has the guts to actually come out and help anyone, or just boost their moral.

Samaj is as empty as that vessle which makes more noise just cause its empty. Vidhi took her first to challenge that empty vessel now its Devs turn to hit it hard and shatter into pieces.

Just small observation about todays episode... hope you all like it.