Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Matlab kuchh bhi......learn some humility Bhai...😆....abhi bahut time hai aise headlines mein...

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Matlab kuchh bhi......learn some humility Bhai...😆....abhi bahut time hai aise headlines mein...

Yeah he should let someone else say it haha 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

The irony….. 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Yeah he should let someone else say it haha 

Nobody has time to do charity.All these articles about actors being this and that have always been paid articles, it’s just that the audience have become more aware now. Karthik is not the first one to indulge in such fanfare neither will he be the last one. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Nobody has time to do charity.All these articles about actors being this and that have always been paid articles, it’s just that the audience have become more aware now. Karthik is not the first one to indulge in such fanfare neither will he be the last one. 

He needs to do Pyaar Ka Panchama 4 👍 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

He did in fact rule Bollywood in 2022. One with critical acclaim and one with box office results. 

Not certain what the mockery is about.

The PR? He has to do it. There's no KJo to do it for him and no big khandaan to have his back. I mean, are the outsiders supposed to prostrate themselves in humility in front of the oh, so magnanimous nepo products?

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

He definitely ruled 2022. ...  So happy for him. Keep shining !!!

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

He did in fact rule Bollywood in 2022. One with critical acclaim and one with box office results. 

Not certain what the mockery is about.

The PR? He has to do it. There's no KJo to do it for him and no big khandaan to have his back. I mean, are the outsiders supposed to prostrate themselves in humility in front of the oh, so magnanimous nepo products?

I don’t disagree with what you are saying at all.  I just rolled my eyes 🙄🙄🙄 because I don’t like him.  

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

It was a successful year for him, so it's okay to enjoy it!

There are new challenges next year...