Bigg Boss 16

I want tripple eviction this WKW

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I am really hoping for a tripple eviction. They did it last season after 55 days. It would be great if makers repeat the history.

I want Dumbul, Abdu & Mc Stan out. Sajid can be also shown the door. But he's atleast giving the content like these 3. These 3 if they leave it will not put a dent on the show or ratings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Dilwali89

I am really hoping for a tripple eviction. They did it last season after 55 days. It would be great if makers repeat the history.

I want Dumbul, Abdu & Mc Stan out. Sajid can be also shown the door. But he's atleast giving the content like these 3. These 3 if they leave it will not put a dent on the show or ratings.

lol these 3 are one of the higher vote getters.

specially stan and abdu.

the lowest vote getters in the house are sajid, archana, saundariya and surprisingly shalin. 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ayaan786

lol these 3 are one of the higher vote getters.

specially stan and abdu.

the lowest vote getters in the house are sajid, archana, saundariya and surprisingly shalin. 

Last season they voted out  Donal & nidhi via housemates votes. They can do that again. Least contribution is what they said then. 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Last season they voted out  Donal & nidhi via housemates votes. They can do that again. Least contribution is what they said then. 

yeh mandli ke log hai, maximum votes inhe nahi milenge. Team up karke archana aur Priyankit ko nikaal denge😆

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not going to happen 😆

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Bisht ke saath aisaa hua :( ….. galat on so many levels…. 

Pooraney zakhm …

Olivertwist766 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chota bhaijaan ain't going anywhere that's for sure.

As much as I want him to go I don't think channel would make it happen . HE will  be in  the finale for sure .

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Olivertwist766

Chota bhaijaan ain't going anywhere that's for sure.

As much as I want him to go I don't think channel would make it happen . HE will  be in  the finale for sure .

Sallu will give extra money to bb to just feed him Chocolates and take him to the finale 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Sallu will give extra money to bb to just feed him Chocolates and take him to the finale 

oh the power of that…. Bas —- on cue…. Karlo and bam…. 

Mere ode ka thread ignore karney ke liye dhanyaavaad … hum to wig par bhee kuch bol detey hain…😭