Bigg Boss 16

Felt bad for Priyanka

R.M1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I felt really bad for Priyanka today. She is really having an emotional breakdown. It is quite clear that the whole narrative of her being dominating and irritating has taken a toll on her. 

She has taken it all to her heart and has toned down sooooo much. More than it was required. She says she wants to play individually but she keeps seeking validation from Ankit and expects him to speak up for her in front housemates esp Sajid. Today, she was explaining herself to Sajid which wasnt needed at all.

There are sooo many people in the house going wrong but she has been targetted the most which is quite unfair. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

If ankit is effecting him so much then why she would not act upon on BB's advice. Stay away from Ankit na. Play individually. 

R.M1234 thumbnail

I am not saying its Ankit fault. The whole situation is affecting her. Ankit has been as nice as he could be. Even after her outburst at him, he didnt stay angry and went to talk to her.

R.M1234 thumbnail

Bigg boss' advice was BS tbh. They are just adding fuel to the fire and trying to get TRPs.

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't, always plays a victim card and mahanta ki murat. She dug her own grave and has to lay in it.

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: NINALOGY

If ankit is effecting him so much then why she would not act upon on BB's advice. Stay away from Ankit na. Play individually. 

Satyavachan!!

She boasts a lot about being strong & independent.But actions suggest otherwise 

She needs Ankit & Archana as crutches to play the game…..Just like Tina needs Shalin…..Shiv & Nimmo need Sajid 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: R.M1234

I felt really bad for Priyanka today. She is really having an emotional breakdown. It is quite clear that the whole narrative of her being dominating and irritating has taken a toll on her. 

She has taken it all to her heart and has toned down sooooo much. More than it was required. She says she wants to play individually but she keeps seeking validation from Ankit and expects him to speak up for her in front housemates esp Sajid. Today, she was explaining herself to Sajid which wasnt needed at all.

There are sooo many people in the house going wrong but she has been targetted the most which is quite unfair. 

There are two different things, 1) false narrative  and 2) actually being responsible but don't like when ppl voice it.. 

With priyanka I see the later case... she is everything that she doesn't like to be called... in these 50-60days we hv seen her loud, poking nose in other's fight, dominating, disrespectful, control freak nd so on.

But when ppl say it to her, she immediately throws Ankit under the bus... for god sake he is not responsible for your actions woman... he is clearly telling her time nd again to play for her self.  But she is busy dominating him. when gets the negative feedback, she start playing the victim card..

I am really surprised how shippers are not able to see that she is not happy that Ankit got praised on WKV.  Her actions are not matching her words. She claims she wanted Ankit to involve in game nd now when he is actually getting noticed, she is gaslighting him nd continously crying buckets over the feedback she getting.. nd putting whole blame on him...  

Bold :-  agree on that ...  but she is not the only exception.. it has happened in past seasons too..

Audience can see she is being targeted for the things she has nothing to do with.  

But it never means to clear your own image you start spoiling your friend's image nd try to show him in bad light.. 

I hope she stops her victim drama and play for herself.  She can win it if she gets hold of herself.   Nd better stay away from Ankit's game. The guy is just not BB material.  If he can't up his game, he is better out of the show..

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Problem with pri is that she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She does all those things she gets accused of, but can't accept when she's pointed out n then makes it worse by throwing Ankit under the bus.

Also she's just so unwilling to listen.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t - there is no false narrative here - what she’s been called out on has been exactly what she’s been doing, and elements of her personality that exist. They haven’t been made up out of thin air.

She simply doesn’t like to be called out and criticized for it. Because her narcissism and inability to comprehend ke she could ever be wrong gets in the way - as she says - woh kabhi galat hoti nahi, sirf galat dikh jaati hain - misunderstood hain apparently. She isn’t screechy nonstop once she starts, a massive hypocrite, conveniently fake, manipulative and aggressively insulting towards the guy she loves - or who’s her kid - whichever one buys. So she’ll blame all and sundry.

Just take her equation with Archana for example. She’ll happily go off on others - made such a nasty comment about Sandy the other day - but Archana, who has literally cursed her without remorse or apology - uske aage peeche ghumti hain Priyanka. Convenient. 

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khamosshhh

Problem with pri is that she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She does all those things she gets accused of, but can't accept when she's pointed out n then makes it worse by throwing Ankit under the bus.

Also she's just so unwilling to listen.

The more I see her in action the more I feel she is a total fraud........She has come in with a fixed mindset of projecting her image in a certain way (strong, caring, independent, morally correct etc etc) ...... and the same goes for Tina too, but to lesser extent,  besides Tina is pragmatic and little openminded.

And in pursuit of showcasing the persona, she has actually started believing it and now obsessed with it . The moment anyone becomes a hindrance to that projection, she just takes off and her real personality comes out, which is quite pathetic ......Ankit is just her "bhadde ka tattu" gone rogue in the whole set up....After multiple feedbacks she is aware the projection has gone horribly wrong hence worried if she will get work outside........ now there will be  course correction. Execute Plan B..... put Ankit under the bus ....play the victim..... if he doesn't follow her script

Many people here think BB was trying to manipulate contestants with his " Dil  Ki Baat".....In reality, BB was bring out what was in their Dil  very tactfully...... be it Priyanka, Shiv , Archana or Tina. All started pouring out their inside fears and insecurities ....They could have invited Ankit alongwith Priyanka like Shalin & Tina.....But BB was aware the biggest fear for her is Ankit .....he can dent her image the most.