Sensational South

Ethir Neechal Tamil Serial - Page 3

zarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: gemini54

Hi sorry I was not active here. I think the story now is taking a wonderful turn. A mother is very protective of her children and that has been awakened in Easwary. Fantastic direction. Glad to see more people in this topic.

No problem. I am not that active either... Amazing to see Easwary like this. Hope there is gonna be a bold change soon..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzEQqB-pLMQ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

except the hero i like ethirneechal

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Love the turn the characters have taken. Easwari when it comes to her child is not willing to make him another gunasekaran , Nandini deciding to give back to her husband and not Shaktgi realizing that he needs to be independent. Love the character arc. Will write about character of Easwari as a wife and mother soon. Good to watch a show with good storyline and growth in characters be it women or men.

zarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So AGS is planning something against Appatha.. hope they don't end her character..

I loved the change in Shakti, hopefully he remains like that only. 

Athirai is being treated badly as the brothers got to know her love for Arun (SKR's brother who sees her only as a friend) and AGS promised Karikalan to get her married to him.. 

Let's see how this will go ðŸ¤ª