अगं अगं सुनबाई काय म्हणता सासूबाई - झी मराठी - Page 6

Posted: 1 years ago

मी ही serial बघायची सोडून दिलय केव्हाच.

सुरुवातीला बऱ्याच negative comments आणि feeeback होता.(त्यात मी ही होते).

मलाही over acting by mrs. mone आवडली नव्हती. आणि तेव्हा story सुद्धा अगदीच बालिश घेतली होती प्रत्येक episode ची.

पण आता इथे बर्यापैकी positive comments येत आहेत.

सुधारले वाटतं channel वाले, लेखक आणि director.😊

Me pan regularly nahi baghat, on and off pahtey...

They have toned down Swanandi's character...People didn't like , she insulting her MiL ...

I never watched from beginning.....just started watching recently .....its really fun banter.....its similar to one of the old time dd shows tu tu main main ....the one with reema lagoo and supriya pilgaonkar.....very different type of comedy.....needs a very different mindset to like this type of genre..... 

I guess as an audience everyone is so institutionalised with what an ideal female lead of Marathi serial should behave like,  as we are all used to seeing typical sanskari , kadhi ulat utaar na denari female lead....so when we see something like this we brand it the complete opposite ( ulat utaari denaari) infact after reading your comment i had to rewatch the epsiode to understand what ulat uttar are we saying....just because both DIL and MIL talk back to each other its branded as ulat uttar if DIL does it.....for me its friendly banter..  i even asked my mother in law and my mom  for their views ( they has beeen watching it from day 1 and they both being mother in law) they mentioned a very good point depends on how their relationship is with each other..and if they are aware of ek mekancha mul swabhav......if they have a very friendly and open relationship then in which case mother in law will not consider this banter as ulat uttar ...... and i agree ....actually inspite of their banter at the end of each epsiode they get back together and learn and grow from their experience.....

Edited by Mpp123 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Mpp123

I guess as an audience everyone is so institutionalised with what an ideal female lead of Marathi serial should behave like,  as we are all used to seeing typical sanskari , kadhi ulat utaar na denari female lead....so when we see something like this we brand it the complete opposite ( ulat utaari denaari) infact after reading your comment i had to rewatch the epsiode to understand what ulat uttar are we saying....just because both DIL and MIL talk back to each other its branded as ulat uttar if DIL does it.....for me its friendly banter..  i even asked my mother in law and my mom  for their views ( they has beeen watching it from day 1 and they both being mother in law) they mentioned a very good point depends on how their relationship is with each other..and if they are aware of ek mekancha mul swabhav......if they have a very friendly and open relationship then in which case mother in law will not consider this banter as ulat uttar ...... and i agree ....actually inspite of their banter at the end of each epsiode they get back together and learn and grow from their experience.....

but isn't it boring to see in every episode the tussle between dil and mil ? Same theme , again and again ? This was done ages ago by Reema and Supriya in tu tu main main. 

Yes thats why it needs to be a weekly limited epsiode serial not a daily soap......this genre will always fail to attract audience if they try to air more than once week......this should be run similar to US comedy shows like Fraser, everybody loves raymond , sinefield or more recently  big bang theory ....most of these were originally telecast as weekly with each epsiode being a new story.....

.as you said there is only so much you can show daily.....its a pity the makers did not realise this flaw when they made a decision to air this a 4 times a week....to keep it interesting i watch only 1 epsiode every week.....

Originally posted by Mpp123

Yes thats why it needs to be a weekly limited epsiode serial not a daily soap......this genre will always fail to attract audience if they try to air more than once week......this should be run similar to US comedy shows like Fraser, everybody loves raymond , sinefield or more recently  big bang theory ....most of these were originally telecast as weekly with each epsiode being a new story.....

.as you said there is only so much you can show daily.....its a pity the makers did not realise this flaw when they made a decision to air this a 4 times a week....to keep it interesting i watch only 1 epsiode every week.....

ok... didn't see these serials yet. I am seeing American thriller series Bloodline on NF currently. Just fyi , if you are seeing webseries regularly- you can write about them on the webseries thread too. 

These are pretty old serials from 80s and 90s classic not to be missed by anyone who understands and appreciates good , simple sensible comedy....of the current lot of netflix - amazon   i am heavily into white lotus , 1923 , Tulsa king...real treats to watch