Bigg Boss 16 Daily Discussion Thread - Dec 2nd 2022 (Friday Ka Vaar)

Posted: 1 years ago

Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread.

- Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 16 

Do not bring contestant's personal lives/history in this thread.

Do not bring previous season discussion in this thread.

- Comparison won't be allowed as per the forum rules. So better keep the discussion limited to individual performances.

- You are not allowed to spam this thread. Only healthy discussion will be entertained.

Do not post any social media content to the DDT, whether that is tweets, IG updates, articles, or any other form of SM content. Use the social media thread, ATs, or main forum for such discussions.

- As this show involve celebs, your views are bound to differ from others as everyone will support their favourite celebs. Having said that please refrain from insulting or using derogatory words against any contestant/anchor. However you are free to criticize provided it falls under constructive criticismLearn to ignore and use report button when you see someone crossing his/her limit.

- For additional rules please read RULES THREAD

- For any assistance or complaint contact mnx12MinionBossdevashree_hLeprechaun, or Armu4eva

No wonder he's into Brand Tina

OG Naag Shalin 😆

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by trouble_006 - 1 years ago

At what time will it start today in voot?

Originally posted by trouble_006

No wonder he's into Brand Tina

OG Naah Shalin 😆

mqdefault.jpg

GOAT 

Hello DDTIANS 🤗 

Archana ⭐️ TRP Queen 🥳 

Priyanka FTW 🥳 

Abdu FTW 🥳

I have stopped watching this biased show where mandli is promoted. Just watch some clips here and there or if something interesting. smiley1

I see Shaleen and Tina are running the show since last three weeks. Way too much footage given to both. smiley3 

I saw Nimrit from first two weeks is back giving shouting and screaming content. smiley36 smiley36

Shiv is same Sajid’s chamcha. Does not grow out of this. But his caring and compassion for Sumbul is highlight lately and winning hearts. 🥰 

Priyanka has stopped meddling in others issues lately. I read PriAnkit are giving breakup and getting back content in a loop. smiley24 It is boring. smiley13

Whole mandli is nominated except for 2. But we all know eviction will cancel by Biggboss. smiley18

Soundary is doing better and her growth graph is going up. Happy for her. smiley40

Enjoy the show. smiley40

I am enjoying FIFA World Cup. smiley40
Knockout Round starting tomorrow. smiley1

Originally posted by AuthorSneha

At what time will it start today in voot?

Same as in TV. @10pm , as its salman episode

Originally posted by spicysagar

I have stopped watching this biased show where mandli is promoted. Just watch some clips here and there or if something interesting. smiley1

I see Shaleen and Tina are running the show since last three weeks. Way too much footage given to both. smiley3 

I saw Nimrit from first two weeks is back giving shouting and screaming content. smiley36 smiley36

Shiv is same Sajid’s chamcha. Does not grow out of this. But his caring and compassion for Sumbul is highlight lately and winning hearts. 🥰 

Priyanka has stopped meddling in others issues lately. I read PriAnkit are giving breakup and getting back content in a loop. smiley24 It is boring. smiley13

Whole mandli is nominated except for 2. But we all know eviction will cancel by Biggboss. smiley18

Soundary is doing better and her growth graph is going up. Happy for her. smiley40

Enjoy the show. smiley40

I am enjoying FIFA World Cup. smiley40
Knockout Round starting tomorrow. smiley1

I forgot the Queen  😆 

A R C H A N A      S H I N I N G   T R P   Q U E E E N 🥳

Skipping the episode today as I'm fond of my eardrums 😳

Aur cringe bardasht karne ki takat aaj hai nahi. 

#StayStrongDDT 🤔

Koi last mein summary de dena if possible smiley18