Name: Diya

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Sketching

Posted: 6 years ago

Name: Sakshi 

Nickname: Quite Embrassing πŸ˜† 

Gurl or Boi: GURL😳😳

Birthdate: 11 April 2002

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F: while searching for some info to read on Lakshmila And their luv story I came across a  Fanfiction on their love story here 

Why did you decide to join I-F: Majorly because a fiction was Members Only and I wanted to Post my Works here and Interact with co writers here.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:It's fun playing games here and to pass time 

What sections do you visit most: IB & Bigg boss

How would you describe yourself: I am a shy reseved yet person with strong opinions 

What is your number 1 fav actor and actress? n why ? 

SRK ..The king of Romance and Anushka Sharma I like like bubbly self 

Posted: 5 years ago

Name: Micky

Nickname: Micky

Gurl or Boi: Girl

Birthdate: Dec 31

How did you found out about I-F: just browsing on google πŸ˜ƒ

Why did you decide to join I-F:Bcuz IF rocks and i have made alot of friends here.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its fun 

What sections do you visit most: Bigg boss, 

How would you describe yourself: sweet ,friendly,Love to meet and talk to new people because we get to learn many things from them.

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is almost Every one but most I like is Arjun Kapoor and Ranvir Singh cuz they rock and they are so much sexy and awesome!!. my fav actress is Deepika padukone cuz i love her smileπŸ˜ƒ,her face,her eyes,her height,her body and everything about her is Mind blowing.

Hi there,

Name: bhutan

Nickname: bhutan

Birth date: Dec 25

How did you found out about India forum: just browsing on google

Why did you decide to join India forum: I can get information here about my favorite games.😊

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I really like the game forum

How would you describe yourself: I Love to talk to new people

Hope you all doing well. I'm new in the game forum and really excited because I can get information here about my favorite games.😊

It is the time of FIFA World Cup, everyone is really excited about that.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Although my favorite games are Cricket, Table Tennis, basket ball, archery, online games, video games, swimming, boxing etc.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for hearing me.
Hi everyone,
Name: Diana Santoke

Date of birth: 24th December 1991

How did you find out about India Forum: Just browsing on Google.

Why did you decide to join India Forum: To get information here about my favorite games.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: I really like the game forum.

How would you describe yourself: I love to talk to new people.

Hope you all doing well. I'm new in the games forum and really happy because I can get information here about my favorite games.

My favorite games are cricket, swimming, boxing, basketball, online games and video games.

Thanks for hearing.

Name: Dishi

Nickname: Dishi only!

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: Aug 5, 1999

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F: was searching stories on my fav couple and thats when i hit india-forumπŸ˜ƒs

Why did you decide to join I-F: because i thought it would be a good way to appreciate my fav writers and other stuff

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its fun playing games with members about anything and it is easier to spy games rather than when they open games in the chat club

What sections do you visit most: my fav shows forums, chat clubs,

How would you describe yourself: a typical fangirl

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is Barun Sobti and Niti Taylor

Name: Ankita Garg

Nickname: Pretty

Girl or Boy: GIRL 😳😳

Birthdate: 26 Dec 1996

How did you found out about I-F: When I was a child, we didn't have cable at home. My friend suggested me to watch Miley Jab Hum Tum. Watching it online, searching about it led me to the forum. Till now, I have made 3 accounts. I don't use rest of the two due to forgotten emails and passwords.

Why did you decide to join I-F: I love to analyze situations and I like reading view points of other people and sometimes I also put forward my opinion though rarely. Besides its the only entertainment when I am bored. 

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: For passing time and to see comments and views on my posts in case I make one

What sections do you visit most: Silsila, Bepanaah presently

How would you describe yourself: I am a human. I am flawed and fun loving.Sometimes serious. I like to treat people good and I am not much judgemental because ... Been there! Overall, a good person to talk to, u might find A listener in me as well

What is your number 1 fav actor and actress? n why ? 

I am a Marvel Fan.So Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr, also Benedict Cumberbatch Ranveer Singh . . Actresses .. Scarlet Johannson, Priyanka, Deepika etc.  There are many.. I basically love everyone.All put their hard workπŸ˜›

Edited by ankita44 - 5 years ago
Name: Anjali

Nickname : Tannu

Gurl or boi :Gurl

Birthdate :June 3, 1994

How did you found out about I-F: My one friend asked me to check ffs on Mehrya here n I found it quite interesting so I joined forum. Also I want to post my work here.

Why did you decided to join forum : Coz I love making friends n want to make more n more friends n interact wid many people so I joined forum n found many topics here.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: i like playing games and they're fun.

Which section you mostly visit: I mostly visit Zindagi ki Mehak serial section n sometimes games.

How would you describe yourself: 
Hmm...m a chirpy person n fell in love wid children very soon n get attached quickly.

What is your number 1 fav actor and actress? n why?: Favourite actor is Karan Vohra coz he is a osm actor n put all his expressions even in a smile n according to me he doesn't require dialogue coz his expressions r enough to tell d story...actoress Kriti Sanon she is beauty queen n has all d skills tht an actoress shid have (in my eyes) she is attached to ground.

Edited by anjali45 - 5 years ago
Name: Robert Richards

Nickname:Robert 

Gurl or Boi: boi

Birthdate: January 1, 1985

What country do you live in: India

How did you found out about I-F: Google

Why did you decide to join I-F: I am a game lover and also a game developer

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: To showcase games developed by me and to discuss about all game development

What sections do you visit most: Games Section 

How would you describe yourself: Smart and hardworking

What is your number 1 fav actor and actress? n why?: 
Love Amit Khan. Actress - Alia Bhatt