Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~lil Mizz Tanvi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi everyone,

I hope you guys are enjoying yourself in the games forum. I bet you want to know about someone. Well that is why I have opened this post, so everyone can know each other and make new friends.

So i will start...

Name: Tanvi

Nickname: Tani, Tanu, Tanoo,

Gurl or Boi: Gurl

Birthdate: May 16, 1995

What country do you live in: USA

How did you found out about I-F: my cousin was over and we were talking about serials๐Ÿ˜† n then she was like theres a website where you can watch TV shows for free and then you can even share your views n stuff like that...so then i asked her what website is it...she was like india-forums๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why did you decide to join I-F: because i thought it would be a good way to get to know other people's views and i could make more friends and stuff....

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its fun playing games with members about anything and it is easier to spy games rather than when they open games in the chat club

What sections do you visit most: kyunki, chat clubs, forum games...sometimezz the music corner, chat club

How would you describe yourself: hmmm...its hard to describe me...just ask some of my friends and stuff like that.

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is upen because he is jus sooo cute. my fav actress is priyanka because she is soo pretty and has good acting skills....in one way..she is like my role model

Thanks soo much Krishna\ snowflake0555 for making up sum questions for me!

Edited by desichick4eva - 16 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Name:Amanda

Nickname:Mandy, Amy, Maanu (My cuz calls me that..lol)

Birthdate: March 10th 1986

What country do you live in: Toronto, Canada

How did you found out about I-F: Yahoo Groups

Why did you decide to join I-F: Because I got addicted to Hindi Serials!

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: It is addictful, I met a lot of new friends and it gives me something to do when I am bored

What sections do you visit most: Games and Bollywood Section

How would you describe yourself: Shy, Quiet, Homebody

What is your number 1 fav actor and actress? n why?:
Aaah!!! I can't name one!! I love Salman, Shahrukh and John ๐Ÿ˜ณ For actresses - Rani, Priyanka, Vidya and Preity
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: desichick4eva

Name: Krishna

Nickname: Snow/Snowy/Flaky/Flakenol/Chunki/Choti <--by all IF members...my school friends nicknamed me Christmas and Frosted Flakes...long story๐Ÿ˜†

Birthdate: January 23, 1994

• How did you found out about I-F: I was searching on google or SRGMP pics and websites, and i came across IF!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why did you decide to join I-F: because i thought of meeting all the new members and checking this forum out...like all the cool things on it...and stuff

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: i like playing games and they're fun....and i meet new ppl also mostly cuz they increase the # of my posts๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

What sections do you visit most: SRGMP, AV & siggy, chat club, members lounge, games, and random tv serials on Zee

How would you describe yourself: smart, responsible, caring, nice, friendly, fun, helpful...lol

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is Shahid cuz he's sooo cute!! and my fav actress is Priyanka cuz she rocks and is rly pretty...n i luv her hair

sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Name: Sehrish

Nickname: w/e u guys want to call me

Birthdate: Nov 22

How did you found out about I-F: just browsing episodes of kkusum and landed up on IF๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Why did you decide to join I-F: cuz IF rocks and i have made alot of friends here.

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: because its fun playing games

What sections do you visit most: Bigg boss, Saat Phere, Kasam Se

How would you describe yourself: sweet and friendly

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my fav actor is shahid kapoor and Hrithik roshan cuz they rock and they are awesome!!. my fav actress is Preity Zinta cuz i love her smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Dayeeta- thumbnail
Name: Dayeeta
Nickname: rai, Mrs. Rahul Vaidya
Age;13 and a half
Boy or Girl: Girl
Birthdate: 5th Nov
What country do u live in :india
hw do u found about IF: i was searcing 4 rahul vaidya's birthdate and his videoes
Why did you decide to join I-F: to make some new and good friends

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section:i love playing games sitting on my chair ๐Ÿ˜†
What sections do you visit most: ii, cfc, lrl, ksbkbt, kasamh se
How would you describe yourself:straight-forward and honest
What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: srk and sid, bcoz i love their acting a lotttttttt, rani and kajol bcoz i love them!!!

Gorgeous_Rosa thumbnail
Name: swapnil rosa

Nickname: mmmm...thinking

Birthdate: feb10,1984

What country do you live in:India

How did you found out about I-F: through google

Why did you decide to join I-F: to make more friends in IF

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: to have fun with ppl over here

What sections do you visit most: bigboss,kyunki,kahani,jdj,jassi, forum games..

How would you describe yourself: hmmm...innocent

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: abhisek .....i luv him,,,king khan,ash and so many

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Name: Tahmina

Nickname: Tammy or Tam

Female or male: F

Birthdate: January 26th, 1994

What country do you live in: Canada

How did you found out about I-F: I was searching for pictures/videos of Sujal and Kashish (Kahin to Hoga) on good and found india-forums. I found it interesting and ecided to join.

Why did you decide to join I-F: I found it interesting as I mentioned earlier. ^^

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: For time-pass. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

What sections do you visit most: Kahin To Hoga, Members Lounge and Chat Clubs.

How would you describe yourself: Friendly

What is your favourite actress/actor? Actor: Shahrukh Khan, I love his fims. Actress: Rani Mukhejee. Why? Because she is beautiful, both inside and outside.

... Actress: Aamna Shariff, Kashish mein kashish bohot hai. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Actor: Rajeev Khandelwal. He has an awesome personality.
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Name:  Chandni

Nickname: Chandi

Birthdate: March 27 1990

How did you found out about I-F: i was lookin for kkusum updates and found India-forums.

Why did you decide to join I-F: so i get updates for kkusum

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: Because i like playing games

What sections do you visit most: KS,KAA,KYPH,Siggy and Avi section.bollywood section and more

How would you describe yourself: im nice and caring

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: my favorite Actress is rani bcuz i love her actin...my number one actor is abhishak and Iqbal khan ...hers so hot and cute....

sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Name: Sania

Nickname: My friends call me Sanz

Gurl or Boi: Girl

Birthdate: Feb.13th 1993 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

How did you found out about I-F: I was searching for Mamta forums

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: Its fun to play games

What sections do you visit most: BMTD, Mamta and ELAS

How would you describe yourself: friendly and honest

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: Preity and Vidya. Mostly preity ๐Ÿ˜ณ
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: desichick4eva

Name: Suny

Nickname: Einstein, fatafat, Chotu, SDK, etc

Gurl or Boi: Boi

Birthdate: 21 42, 1991

How did you find out about I-F: was searching for a place to vote for a contestant on Zee, and was led to Sify. And there was this link where it said "discuss TV shows" which Led me here.

Why did you decide to join I-F: Cuz this dum thing kept on popping up. Register Now thing

Why do you like to visit Forum Games section: addicting like Drugs๐Ÿ˜†

What sections do you visit most: SRGMP, Games, others: Celbrity, Johnny Ala re๐Ÿ˜†

How would you describe yourself: idk๐Ÿ˜†

What is your number 1 fav actor and actess? n why?: SRK, and Priyanka...they're great๐Ÿ˜ƒ like Forsted Flakes๐Ÿ˜†