Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Sunaina7

Hey first of all sorry for interrupting your discussions

I just wanted to ask where this news that sickand next show will be remake of Marathi show" jao nako baba dur" came from?

Reading your conversations i see that female lead and her father has main roles whereas whatever  i have read on other media portals they are reporting it as story of two girls and one boy  ๐Ÿค”

Hi dearie, nice to see you drop in here. I also think it is a love triangle because all news articles say so. 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

And it disturbs me to think this is the thought of our future generation. 

And part of the blame goes to movies also. Mereko aise scenes bikul bhi pasand nahi jahaan hero heroine ko stalk karta hein, eve teasing ko bhi aise portray karte hein jaise akdu heroine ko acha dil waala hero sabak sikha raha hein๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.

And few people believe ke foreigner matlab woh bura nai manenge. Pata nai logon ko consent ka matlab kab samaj mein aayega๐Ÿ˜’

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: md410

So yeh sure nahi hai kya ki Sikku ka show is remake 

Are people guessing 

Kis basis par woh fans discuss kar rahe the ye news I don't know 

But bina aag ke dhuya kaise nikal sakta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Is liye 50-50 chances hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mai aaj clg gayi thi bohot enjoy kiya friends ke sath I'm very happy today 

Aaj realize hi nahi hua ki mere hath me fracture laga hua hai ๐Ÿคช

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

And part of the blame goes to movies also. Mereko aise scenes bikul bhi pasand nahi jahaan hero heroine ko stalk karta hein, eve teasing ko bhi aise portray karte hein jaise akdu heroine ko acha dil waala hero sabak sikha raha hein๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.

Badrinath ki Dulhania comes immediately to my brain and yes, I was so done with the whole plot of the hero finally realising her worth only at the end when throughout the movie he was mentally and physically harassing her. 

And few people believe ke foreigner matlab woh bura nai manenge. Pata nai logon ko consent ka matlab kab samaj mein aayega๐Ÿ˜’

Aur agar aise hi hum jokes encourage karenge across platforms, toh yeh samajhne wale hi kahi reh nahi jayenge, kyunki they will have died from the abuse by the time people wake up and realise.

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Kis basis par woh fans discuss kar rahe the ye news I don't know 

But bina aag ke dhuya kaise nikal sakta hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Is liye 50-50 chances hai ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/exclusive-after-naagin-6-amandeep-sidhu-to-pair-opposite-sai-ketan-rao-in-the-next-project/articleshow/95826375.cms

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Mai aaj clg gayi thi bohot enjoy kiya friends ke sath I'm very happy today 

Aaj realize hi nahi hua ki mere hath me fracture laga hua hai ๐Ÿคช

Aww, that is so good to hear. Glad you are doing better ๐Ÿค—

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Hi dearie, nice to see you drop in here. I also think it is a love triangle because all news articles say so. 

Does the male lead father have important role in Marathi version " jao nako...." 

Sumeet sachdev is touted to play Sai father and he is Senior actor so i think he won't play side character.  

I was hoping that maybe here We will get to see father son dynamics because Sai didn't had father in his previous sickand show

Edited by Sunaina7 - 1 years ago