BPKH: Chit Chat Club 2 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by md410

Oh okay. Wohi mein Sochi ki kya hua. Nahi toh tum aise gaya nahi hoti na 

Will b back tomorrow good night πŸ’€πŸ˜˜ 

Originally posted by Sunaina7

Hey first of all sorry for interrupting your discussions

I just wanted to ask where this news that sickand next show will be remake of Marathi show" jao nako baba dur" came from?

Reading your conversations i see that female lead and her father has main roles whereas whatever  i have read on other media portals they are reporting it as story of two girls and one boy  πŸ€”

Idk, actually I was there but not discussing about this. As I don't understand Marathi.

Originally posted by Sunaina7

Hey first of all sorry for interrupting your discussions

I just wanted to ask where this news that sickand next show will be remake of Marathi show" jao nako baba dur" came from?

Reading your conversations i see that female lead and her father has main roles whereas whatever  i have read on other media portals they are reporting it as story of two girls and one boy  πŸ€”

Jau nko dur baba serial ke fans bol rahe the ki Aboli (marathi serial) ka director(sikku) jau nko dur baba ka hindi remake bana raha hai but it's not a confirm news πŸ˜†

jau nko dur baba serial ki storyline almost 250 episodes tak ml , FL and uski step sis ke around hi ghum rahi thi 

FL ke father to villain hai , show ke nam par mat jao show ka father -daughter precious bonding se koi lena dena nahi hai πŸ€£

Leads ka intense romance with funny love triangle and family drama ye theme hai is show kiπŸ˜†

Originally posted by Chinmayi18

Jau nko dur baba serial ke fans bol rahe the ki Aboli (marathi serial) ka director(sikku) jau nko dur baba ka hindi remake bana raha hai but it's not a confirm news πŸ˜†

jau nko dur baba serial ki storyline almost 250 episodes tak ml , FL and uski step sis ke around hi ghum rahi thi 

FL ke father to villain hai , show ke nam par mat jao show ka father -daughter precious bonding se koi lena dena nahi hai πŸ€£

Leads ka intense romance with funny love triangle and family drama ye theme hai is show kiπŸ˜†

So yeh sure nahi hai kya ki Sikku ka show is remake 

Are people guessing 

Yes. Agree. It’s traumatic situation and that time no one can think of even joke or entertain the guy who is doing it. No matter what. Puri ki puri geeta padhi ho na. Then also one can just stay calm and not react but joke on it definitely not 

Yes, that will never be the response of any sane woman in that situation. You will be petrified for your own safety, you wont be making jokes about it.

Originally posted by Palak2812

I agree. Basic decency and sensitivity khatam ho gayi hain logo mein to look cool. Which is anything but being cool. This is ridiculous, it is anything but funny. 

And using it for stand up comedy to earn more money 

This girl needs someone to sit her down and explain to her what eve teasing means, and how dangerous it is to perpetuate such ideas to the general public.

Sach mein re. not only that their compass has changed as well. sometime I feel how could one does not have conscious at all but some people just do not 

And it disturbs me to think this is the thought of our future generation. 

Wohi na. 
virtual world mein aaage Jaane and rahne ki daud mein people or losing basic characters of humanity 

Aise popularity se kya ukhaadna hai