Aakash Ahuja Appreciation Post

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Everything aside, this is the second show I've seen of Aakash's and his smile just makes my heart melt!!! He's so cute! I wish Thapki went on air for longer cause his chemistry with Jigasya was amazing (I was so sad when she left)! 

And even here, his gaze towards Faltu seems friendly, concerned, and he's respecting her age whereas other shows with the age-gap (GHKKPM and Imlie forgot that age difference at times). 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I really love this guy... not only good looking but  he acts really well...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  im seeing him for the first time ๐Ÿ˜‰

watching this show and im liking his chemistry with the girl...

Though the story is a useful crap...all the actors r really good...and the execution is also ๐Ÿ‘  not so ott like rajjo...

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lins_Love

I really love this guy... not only good looking but  he acts really well...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  im seeing him for the first time ๐Ÿ˜‰

watching this show and im liking his chemistry with the girl...

Though the story is a useful crap...all the actors r really good...and the execution is also ๐Ÿ‘  not so ott like rajjo...

I really hope they donโ€™t rush into marriage and all those ITV family politics cause I want to see him and Faltu none over cricket. I want to see Ayaan watch Faltu grow into this wonderful woman and amazing cricketer and see her as someone who adds to his life, not a responsibility or a chance to fulfill his own broken dream. I hope this follows a route similar to Ashton-Milaโ€™s love story where they reunited years later as adults or like Barrister Babu where there feelings hold the test of time and they live successful independent lives before joining in harmony. 

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But u cannot expect tat much from SP๐Ÿค” But it would really good if thy show something out off box...lets see...

The casts r really good...hope thy wont waste them with some crap storyline 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

I know thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m expecting Colors level stories like Bepanaah where after the trial, Aditya and Zoya went their own ways for a year just focusing on themselves and then reunited. 

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ageed. This guy is so chilled. He is perfect at every role.