Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by sphoenix217

Blueboy is a gone case. 🤢 Jharu is also crazy. Instead of doing all these nonsense antics she could have asked something helpful for her so called career. Writers are the one to be blamed. No head n tail . We all thought abhira will be leaving b house. But ab lag raha hai jharu ko expose karenge n Ghar se nikalenge. Neel bhi jayega uske peeche. Kaand mata will cry to bring back Neel. Ya kya pata akshu khud leke aajaye maa ke dukh Kam karne

Nah. This version of Akshu wouldn't..Akshu 2.0 is better 

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

makers have lost it. I am so over this bs. 

u r not the only one..🤢don’t worry they will get thier answer soon..let the trp come..🤪

Originally posted by rittika

see I feel like its time for arohi But m still bery sure makera wont expose her fully. akshra did try her best today but abhi did nt budge though in my opinion it was a good place to talk and tel her but I guess makers wanna make if dramatic and hence its on reception truth will be out

I still don’t get there obsession with arohi..absolutely fed up of this..can’t they bring any other Negetive character who actually knws how to act..🤢

Originally posted by pbv3434

I still don’t get there obsession with arohi..absolutely fed up of this..can’t they bring any other Negetive character who actually knws how to act..🤢

honestly no need fo even bring new character I mean mahim, shef parth , harsh and anand all can act.why cant makers use them appropriately and give us relief from her🤮🤮 she is so bad and pathetic and sorry it nt abt character it is abt the actor who dont have act in her actor tag.

Originally posted by rittika

honestly no need fo even bring new character I mean mahim, shef parth , harsh and anand all can act.why cant makers use them appropriately and give us relief from her🤮🤮 she is so bad and pathetic and sorry it nt abt character it is abt the actor who dont have act in her actor tag.

exactly it’s the actor who is making unbearable to watch this show..every show has grey character bt fortunately they knw how to act unlike ks who is overacting ki dukan..plus makers always whitewashing her is getting on my nerves now..😭

Writers are not able to write a proper track this season. Any ITV drama they bring in some new tracks with new villains or challenges taki story stagnant na rahe. Here it's like abhira ka DDP n jharu ki nautanki . Bas yahi pe dola re dola kar rahe hain. Kuch nahi toh vansh ya kairav k girlfriend leke aao unko villain banao ya something. Ya koi obsessed female patient of abhi Jo baar baar usse Milne aati ho hospital..it's like they don't want to spend a single penny on this show now..

Abhira scenes were good! I got nothing else to say 🤷🏿‍♀️

Originally posted by sphoenix217

Writers are not able to write a proper track this season. Any ITV drama they bring in some new tracks with new villains or challenges taki story stagnant na rahe. Here it's like abhira ka DDP n jharu ki nautanki . Bas yahi pe dola re dola kar rahe hain. Kuch nahi toh vansh ya kairav k girlfriend leke aao unko villain banao ya something. Ya koi obsessed female patient of abhi Jo baar baar usse Milne aati ho hospital..it's like they don't want to spend a single penny on this show now..

Absolutely. 

like they don't want to spend a single penny on this show now..

Bang on. 

DKP had this policy from day 1.

Naye cast se jitna chala sakte hain show utna chalayenge. 

Story is in the dustbin now,  prior to the blackmail track, entire creative team were busy in trolling the leads.

Iron Man competition, misleading promos, Crawford Market sourced outfits, atrangi tracks, forcing viewers to compare generations. GD did everything to lower the standards.

There were so many tracks related to the medical field like challenges and red tape in Public Sector Health Dept, NGOs scams, illegal organ trafficking or a sub plot on Nishta Education etc.

All of a sudden to get back on track the writers are following IN once again.

Seriously ?

Edited by Salutethearmy - 1 years ago

Abhira last scene: abhi kept on looking at his watch ⌚️ and and akshus message before she went maika.

I have a feeling doll demanded the bike back before certain time? Message I'm not sure but it's definitely not related to fertility issues.

exactly it’s the actor who is making unbearable to watch this show..every show has grey character bt fortunately they knw how to act unlike ks who is overacting ki dukan..plus makers always whitewashing her is getting on my nerves now..😭

overacting for tht is also understatment…its plain pathetic and unbearable tbh