Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: IAMHope

In the car, before she decided to not follow him but go to GV, Akshu got a text. And her next words were “ why didn’t you tell me?”

Do you think she got to know about her medical issues? 

the way these makers are, that text could be from Abhi’s bank/ Credit card company saying he hasn’t paid his bill yet..

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All the jharu crap asie, my heart went out to aabhimanyu today!

The road scene, the way he was trying to convince akshu, it felt like he will breakdown anymoment now and tired of all crap going on! 

HC is phenomenal nothing and no one can be compared to him in such scenes.

Summer400 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awww I love this…, poor Abhi. 

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Oh, just had to add. 

Loved how Akshu was acting like a petulant child sitting in the middle of the road demanding what was going on. Abhi has this defeated look cause he knows how stubborn she can be this 2.0 version.

I was imagining Abhi being caught between Akshu and their daughter with both of them being adamant about something. Poor guy is going to loose it 🤣 

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sam_Faizal

the way these makers are, that text could be from Abhi’s bank/ Credit card company saying he hasn’t paid his bill yet..

Sam this is hilarious!

Or maybe it has something to do with the reception? 🤔

DiamondLife thumbnail

Thank you for the tag Anu 😊

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Well, Abhi wasn't budging when she spoke to him. She knew something was wrong but he wouldn't open up. She tried several times. So she had no choice but to do something dramatic but it still didn't work.

Its like the ladder scene she commanded him to come outside and he followed. But this time when she pulled rank he didn't budge so she decided to go to Goenkas.

Of course I would rather she say. "We promised in this second chance to talk to each other. You said once that all you wanted was me by your side in life. We are in this together. There is something bothering you what is it? No matter what issue it is if we are together we can work our way through this."

I am sure those dialogues are coming after the reveal until then it is just drama to drag track and to eventually get Abhira 🤞 out of the house and Arohi fully exposed to the Birla family for what she truly is. Neil's ultimate regret in life.

see I feel like its time for arohi But m still bery sure makera wont expose her fully. akshra did try her best today but abhi did nt budge though in my opinion it was a good place to talk and tel her but I guess makers wanna make if dramatic and hence its on reception truth will be out

sphoenix217 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudz

Blue broom literally said that they are keeping the bike as an assurance? This is too much! As if they are entitled to reception! Nonsense 

Blueboy is a gone case. 🤢 Jharu is also crazy. Instead of doing all these nonsense antics she could have asked something helpful for her so called career. Writers are the one to be blamed. No head n tail . We all thought abhira will be leaving b house. But ab lag raha hai jharu ko expose karenge n Ghar se nikalenge. Neel bhi jayega uske peeche. Kaand mata will cry to bring back Neel. Ya kya pata akshu khud leke aajaye maa ke dukh Kam karne

Dewdrops1995 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira r leaving d house there is no doubt in that with d situations and track going on

But my only doubt is how long they drag dis crap in birla house 

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Again, not a convincing enough reason - but Neel is a fool and she’s playing him. Love is blind and it makes you dumb too in Neel’s case. 

Originally posted by: mudz

Blue broom literally said that they are keeping the bike as an assurance? This is too much! As if they are entitled to reception! Nonsense 

mudz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IAMHope

Again, not a convincing enough reason - but Neel is a fool and she’s playing him. Love is blind and it makes you dumb too in Neel’s case. 

Neil's love is blind, deaf, dumb