Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Brazil have now used all 26 members of their squad at the 2022 World Cup, becoming the first side in the tournament's history to do so ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

ctanzil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MinionBoss

I'm having loads of fun seeing the scores. ๐Ÿคฃ

Just when things can't get any more crazier than this๐Ÿ˜†

6-1 seriously Portugal ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น  

They were super dominat through out the game.โœŒ

Point taken they crusing like some badass without that crying baby......always want attention ๐Ÿ™„ 

Professionalism at it's worst๐Ÿ˜ณ

ctanzil thumbnail

Result of Today's Matches:

Morocco 0 - 0 Spain (3 - 0 in penalties) (yes this happened)

Portugal 6 - 1 Switzerland

Quarter-Final Matches:

Friday 9th December

10AM EST Croatia vs Brazil

2PM EST Netherlands vs Argentina

Saturday 10th December

10AM EST Morocco vs Portugal

2PM EST England vs France

Send your predictions to ME (MinionBoss) for all matches, before 10PM EST (8:30AM IST).

Teams and groups can be found here:

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/articles/qatar-2022-all-qualified-teams-groups-dates-match-schedule-tickets-more

@ Bold

Spain dominated the match in terms of possession, territory and still could not score and exposed their lack of a world class striker up front. Only 1 shot was fired during the whole game .Morocco held on magnificently. Spain were then clueless with the penalities in the end Spain deserved their fate.

Luis Enrique told his players to practice penalties 1000 times. It didnโ€™t go as plan in their shootout with Morocco.๐Ÿ˜…

How come team like Spain miss all their penalties is insane to me?๐Ÿ˜ณ

The crowd were shouting for Ronaldo to come on.He was brought on just for few minutes.๐Ÿค”

That's what you get when you bench Ronaldo the team is more organized without him.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Edited by ctanzil - 1 years ago
ctanzil thumbnail
Originally posted by: x.titli.x

Plz don't cry๐Ÿ˜”โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Hugs...my friend .๐Ÿค—

Sharing is Caring โค 

Things are heating up and how?๐Ÿ˜†

Who knows Fearless Portugal might get 10 goals against Organized Morocco or even vice versa.

Or even in that case our nightmare becoming reality if Boring England beating Mighty France๐Ÿ˜ณ

I'm just gonna cruise in the game like Portugal did today๐Ÿคช

ctanzil thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Brazil have now used all 26 members of their squad at the 2022 World Cup, becoming the first side in the tournament's history to do so ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

And you never know when you need that player , very classy of Tite (Brazilian Coach)to make sure everyone gets experience and has a story to tell.That is good coaching all players they well give the A game and make the team do well

Edited by ctanzil - 1 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Any suggestions for

Golden Boot, Golden Glove, and Golden Ball 

As really have no clue about players much.

Mereko gift kardo ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ctanzil thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

they out ok whose playing next ?????????

Morocco will play against Portugal on Saturday 

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: ctanzil

@ Bold

Spain dominated the match in terms of possession, territory and still could not score and exposed their lack of a world class striker up front. Only 1 shot was fired during the whole game .Morocco held on magnificently. Spain were then clueless with the penalities in the end Spain deserved their fate.

Luis Enrique told his players to practice penalties 1000 times. It didnโ€™t go as plan in their shootout with Morocco.๐Ÿ˜…

How come team like Spain miss all their penalties is insane to me?๐Ÿ˜ณ

The crowd were shouting for Ronaldo to come on.He was brought on just for few minutes.๐Ÿค”

That's what you get when you bench Ronaldo the team is more organized without him.๐Ÿ˜Ž

See I think Spain went into the game thinking Morocco would be an easy pushover team. They weren't expecting such a big fight. That's why by penalty kick out they were so tired that they didn't even try properly. I mean it. Some of those shots even I could take better and I always sucked at sports.

When you have a star player, I find teams rely on that player too much. Like Neymar, Messi, and Ronaldo. So when you don't have them on, it becomes like this competition to prove you can do it without that player. Hence why Portugal played so well. If they got out then it would be proven they can only win with Ronaldo. This way they were able to prove that they can without him.

Minionite thumbnail

Please lock this thread Raji or Madz.

Next thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5312383

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
ctanzil thumbnail

See I think Spain went into the game thinking Morocco would be an easy pushover team. They weren't expecting such a big fight. That's why by penalty kick out they were so tired that they didn't even try properly. I mean it. Some of those shots even I could take better and I always sucked at sports.

I want to know what was Luiz Enrique thinking when he took out sub for penalty? That was highly dumb thing to do.๐Ÿ˜ณ

When you have a star player, I find teams rely on that player too much. Like Neymar, Messi, and Ronaldo. So when you don't have them on, it becomes like this competition to prove you can do it without that player. Hence why Portugal played so well. If they got out then it would be proven they can only win with Ronaldo. This way they were able to prove that they can without him.

BOLD

ADMIT you need a star striker as in WC platform but as team to depend on that person is bad as it gets.Hence,the result all these above teams are facing.

I truly admire what Brazil did yesterday by putting all the 26 players out on the field.It will make the team strong with better communication skills.I also admire how as a team Brazil and Portugal cruise on the field ball to ball and player to player.Taking the pressure out and enjoy the game.Make the team more stronger.โœŒ