Never seen anyone as DISGRACEFUL as Stan

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

In today’s episode, when Shalin and Stan were having a conversation, Stan talked about his dad’s profession in the “past tense.” Out of general curiosity, Shalin politely asked him if his dad had passed away. Honestly, that’s what I understood, too, initially. Agreed Shalin is no saint, but the way Stan blew this harmless conversation out of proportion while bitching about Shalin to Shiv was TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. Do paise ki insaaniyat, samajh, aur hikmat nahin hai is JAAHIL, GANWAAR aadmi mein. 

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

I am waiting for this POS to be eliminated. I would prefer Shalin any day over this boor!

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree , I couldn’t believe it either. The way he said , “papa kam karte the” what other meaning people would think. This is what you call making a mountain out of molehills, he is a complete jerk, total POS..he deserves midnight , bezzati wala elimination. 

Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yup even I noticed the same. He wanted to create fuss but Sajid ne woh kharab kar diya uska plan🤣

High_On_Life thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Stan told shiv and Sajid that Shalin asked him if his dad passed away after he told that his dad is a cop 🤔

Itna jhoot bola isne 

But I also want to know why Shalin is trying to be friendly after the physical fight. Stay away dude!

You don't have to talk to everyone.

Sad hai toh hai. Stan doesn't deserve any concern. Gori also used to go and be sweet to him to cheer him up and he ditched her.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Even when i was hearing the conversation "papa kam karte the" i thought he is retired. Shalin thought otherwise. Later stan said he is still working. Pehle toh iss chhapri ko grammer nhi ata upar se natak chalu hai

Edited by falsePromise - 1 years ago
RMCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

In today’s episode, when Shalin and Stan were having a conversation, Stan talked about his dad’s profession in the “past tense.” Out of general curiosity, Shalin politely asked him if his dad had passed away. Honestly, that’s what I understood, too, initially. Agreed Shalin is no saint, but the way Stan blew this harmless conversation out of proportion while bitching about Shalin to Stan was TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. Do paise ki insaaniyat, samajh, aur hikmat nahin hai is JAAHIL, GANWAAR aadmi mein. 

Spot on! I totally agree with you. Good to see you after long time here Bhau! 😊

RMCanada thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

I am waiting for this POS to be eliminated. I would prefer Shalin any day over this boor!

Agreed!!!

RMCanada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Outlander22

I agree , I couldn’t believe it either. The way he said , “papa kam karte the” what other meaning people would think. This is what you call making a mountain out of molehills, he is a complete jerk, total POS..he deserves midnight , bezzati wala elimination. 

+1 “midnight , bezzati wala elimination” 😆👏👍🏻

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Outlander22

Exactly! First of all this jerk doesn’t speak in a civil manner. His chhapri, third class language is a total put off (maybe his mom thinks it’s cute ). And to top it off, he finds faults in what others say. Yeh naye naye paise wale aise hi hote hain. Money clearly doesn’t buy class.