MT (Inspired by Zeal) - Would you sleep with a married person? - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

So now this board wants me to engage in a three some ?

lol 😂 is all I got to say!!

on topic: Regarding the topic in real in case the lady is pretty I doubt most guys will say no esp they single plus it would be no strings( so no commitments)  and it’s an open marriage where the other party is probably doing the same !! 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Absolutely not. I cannot understand people who blame the third party instead of the one they’re married to.

Both are to be blamed.

Why would anyone wanna be the third person anyway??🤔 I still dont understand why women agree to become a second wife

Originally posted by la_Reine

Both are to be blamed.

Why would anyone wanna be the third person anyway??🤔 I still dont understand why women agree to become a second wife

Why is your first instinct to blame the woman? If you’re gonna blame the third party at all, why don’t you hold men who pursue married women accountable too? 

Originally posted by Supari_khala

Why is your first instinct to blame the woman? If you’re gonna blame the third party at all, why don’t you hold men who pursue married women accountable too? 

When did I say they are not accountable? They are the main culprits and should be divorced ASAP

I find it cringe how women fight to get their cheating husbands back🤬

Wouldn't even do it with an unmarried person.🤔

If "sleep with" means a cuddle party, the more the merrier... Otherwise nope ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

If "sleep with" means a cuddle party, the more the merrier... Otherwise nope ðŸ¤£

Where did you even find this thread ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by semantic.error

Where did you even find this thread ðŸ˜†

members lounge mein ghum Rahi thi ðŸ˜†