Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So what we’re saying is Nadav Lapid, the Israeli  director and chairperson of IFFI, who has actively served in the Israeli Defense Forces, is telling the world that TKF is propaganda? Wah! Would love for him to specify which bit exactly he thought was propaganda? The entire genocide is a figment of our imagination that didn’t happen I guess?

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Edited by FromTheAshes - 1 years ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is so stupid.

Even Marvel movies or those War movies Hollywood churns out are propaganda films.

Cinema and propaganda have always gone hand-to-hand. Nothing new.

Sritishabir1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

👏 someone had to call it out.  

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Is he pro fascist Israel or not? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This is so stupid.

Kashmiri pandit genocide happened. Islamic terrorism is real. Yes, other groups commit terrorist activities also, but right now, the terrorist problem confronting the world comes overwhelmingly from certain quarters.

Admitting this is the first step to solving the problem. 

Treating the entire community as victims, regardless of circumstances, actually clubs the vast majority of Muslims who are perfectly normal with the terrorists. 

Sorry, dear leftists... but you are a big part of the problem. Useful idiots for the terrorists. Sticking fingers in your ears and screaming I can't hear you is only going to make the voters vote for the other side. People who at least acknowledge there's an issue. 

And yeah, the fellow who said it is Israeli! Another community which has been subjected to genocide. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: sev.puri

So what we’re saying is Nadav Lapid, the Israeli  director and chairperson of IFFI, who has actively served in the Israeli Defense Forces, is telling the world that TKF is propaganda? Wah! Would love for him to specify which bit exactly he thought was propaganda? The entire genocide is a figment of our imagination that didn’t happen I guess?

Maybe I am misremembering but Nadav Lapid is very outspoken about Israel's atrocities in Palestine. You are also compulsorily required to serve in IDF.  

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Supari_khala

Is he pro fascist Israel or not? 

I had to go back and check his quotes, because it's been a while since I saw his name. He is coy about Palestinians themselves, but he is pretty openly against Israel government and has at least on two occasions refused to support the Israeli occupation.