Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina Kaif leaves Slice to launch her health and wellness brand - Page 3

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I think Kay beauty has done fairly well. Only read positive reviews about it everywhere... looking forward to the intl launch so I can finally try it myself!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I’ve heard only good things about Kay beauty, even from people who aren’t Katrina fans… just regular makeup users 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good for her.  Given the successes of Kay Beauty I’m sure she’ll put a lot of effort behind this as well and do everything on her part to make it a success.  

People can say whatever they want about her acting but the girl is super smart when it comes to actually securing her financial future, and at the same time keeping her name associated with success. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's a smart move. Katrina is a successful entrepreneur. She is going into all the details of design, development, testing and target consumers. She is putting in her own experience too. It's a lot effort with lot of thought. Surely she will inspire others too.

Good luck to her👍🏻

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kat is the first name that comes to mind when I think of fitness within female actresses. It makes wholly sense that she ventures into this space. And, like Kay Beauty, I can expect something that's well researched and good quality. We know she'll be involved with every detail.

She's going the Jessica Alba route and will be very successful methinks.