Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Does even anyone buys their products/brands😳

Kay Beauty products are very popular. Like I said I am very particular about my foundation and concealer because I have very sensitive skin. I only use products known to be healthy for your skin and not damage it. But her choice of eye shadows and contour sticks is amazing. Very well priced for something that is of the same quality of the more higher end brands. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I have never shipped anyone as much as Katrina and the aam 💔

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lauriesa

So she did a whole work of starting a brand because she was being kicked out? Like how does that make sense, if she was kicked out it wouldn't even be a big deal, stars like SRK, Salman etc have been replaced in brands before it wouldn't be a big deal or a new thing when bigger stars like Katrina have been replaced. It is like you looking for drama when the isnt one

Oh I don't think it's that big of a deal imo.Unfortunately for female actresses they get changed out quickly, and I feel changing Katrina out for Slice is a mistake. Even the top actresses of the 80s/90s got circulated out. 

I'm actually praising Kat here. What happens is that generally actors are given a heads up if the contract may not be renewed months before. But Kat chose to take that time to launch the foundation for her own brand, which was super impressive to me IMO. Most of the time, actress brands are scrambled last minute to handle changing deals and statuses. 

I really like Deepika but I'll give her fashion brand example. It was not...well thought out and was done as a response to soft-launch her in the fashion industry after some deals fell through. 

I'm just pointing it out because the journalists who vetted this info were also the ones to break her (voluntarily) leaving to create Kay Beauty, which means that Kat may be on her way to creating a business empire considering how good her team is for such short notice. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

Quite a sensible move like she did with leaving loreal for kay beauty

She knows its a matter of 1-2 years when these brands will start kicking her out..movies are flopping and brand value will get affected..it is smart to move to business ventures and katrina is indeed smart to realize it at the right time..

Very well said 👏

I admire her as she turned her loss into a win by venturing into KAY beauty and it’s quite successful ⭐️

Can’t wait to see her launch her Health and Fitness venture and how she sets it apart from the crowd 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 1 years ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Back_on_Track

Reshma Shetty the narrative spinner 👏

How does our saint not faint every time she is out and about carrying the weights of her sainthood and halo? Must be exhausting..

Reshma does 10% of the work, the strength of the rest of the team, including Kat is what carries the brand to success. Many celeb brands have failed, yet surprisingly Kat's hasn't. If hers is better quality than Slice I'd gladly support her much as I do Kay Beauty. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

I panicked so much after reading "Katrina Kaif leaves..." I thought she left her sasooral...

I'm so relieved, it's just a stupid soft drink brand!

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

All the best to her…hope she doesn’t come with shakes en vitamins stuff like that 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I love this. Do your thing girl. She still has tiger series, JLZ in films.

Kay seems like a success story like good promotion, ads online. Dunno how it is really.

She's adisciplined and hardworking. Fitness freak as well. She's someone who's advice people would take on fitness cos that's her forte. Not acting or expression for sure, she knows.

So a health brand is the way to go to grow her business empire 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I’ve heard good things about Kay. And wish her well in this venture. There are very few Bollywood actresses that I associate with fitness and Kat and KKK are probably the only two that come to mind (although pretty much all of them keep fit) as long as she does her homework, doesn’t promote any silly quick fix, I hope she does well!👍🏼

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Does even anyone buys their products/brands😳

Yes Kay beauty is quite popular.