•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I've seen a few dark psychological thrillers but never seen a psycho/villain /sadist/ joker with such poor execution, confused expressions and poor dialogue delivery. Those scenes of blackmailing would have been much better if performed well. Harshad was too good with body language, voice modulation and portraying Abhimanyu's fear. Abhi's "please" with sense of desperation was several times better than Arohi's poor execution of sarcasm which appeared more like a "teenage throwing tantrums". Because of poor execution of character of vamp that scene was unbearable. What better can be expected from psychopath like Arohi other than using a medical issue to blackmail? She had always been obsessed with competing with Akshara, Sirat's death was just a coverup for her, a negligent doctor, criminal and worst of all the victim, suteli & dukhiyari vamp. Normally leads are dukhyare but here lead pair are the fighters who showed growth as individual characters and as a couple.  

Vamps have standard and class they don't go around putting their hands on someone's shoulders probably someone who is professionally senior to her. Her tone and expression while making fun of Akshara's medical condition & her love for children was too amateurish. Maya, Kamolika were far better vamps in terms of execution.

Now its clear Arohi is vamp & deserve severe punishment. No redemption or whitewashing can ever redeem her now.  

Edited by ShadowImbue - 1 years ago

When Kartik wanted to marry Sirat. Manish was always against it, as he didn’t trust Sirat’s family values, and blood line and all. 
Even when Sirat got pregnant, he was like, “ye unka khoon hai and all”

Now they are proving that birth family/ blood / khoon ka rishta is more important then upbringing. 

Aarohi and Akshara both were raised equally, But as Manish predicted, Aarohi turned out to be disgusting, dishonest, disrespectful, and inhuman too. 
So Manish was kind of right,

Again Wrong message to society.

Originally posted by London12345

When Kartik wanted to marry Sirat. Manish was always against it, as he didn’t trust Sirat’s family values, and blood line and all. 
Even when Sirat got pregnant, he was like, “ye unka khoon hai and all”

Now they are proving that birth family/ blood / khoon ka rishta is more important then upbringing. 

Aarohi and Akshara both were raised equally, But as Manish predicted, Aarohi turned out to be disgusting, dishonest, disrespectful, and inhuman too. 
So Manish was kind of right,

Again Wrong message to society.

Yeah she turned out to be like her naani. 🤢

That's actually one problem I have with Indian TV. They are so obsessed with "khoon" that they make sure everyone believes in the idea that blood decides your personality, not your upbringing or your brains, which is such a bad thing to show in a world where so many kids are orphans or grow up neglected or abused by their parents since it propagates that they will never have a chance.

We are all bound by where we are born, but to make it our identity is not right. They did the same with Sirat who was shown a decent person, but then she did exactly like her mother by being in love with another man while married to one, she just had better luck and didn't have kids and the guy died of natural causes early on. And now, it is being repeated with Arohi, who has "bad blood" and is turning out to be like her grandmother.

Originally posted by cutepigs

That's actually one problem I have with Indian TV. They are so obsessed with "khoon" that they make sure everyone believes in the idea that blood decides your personality, not your upbringing or your brains, which is such a bad thing to show in a world where so many kids are orphans or grow up neglected or abused by their parents since it propagates that they will never have a chance.

We are all bound by where we are born, but to make it our identity is not right. They did the same with Sirat who was shown a decent person, but then she did exactly like her mother by being in love with another man while married to one, she just had better luck and didn't have kids and the guy died of natural causes early on. And now, it is being repeated with Arohi, who has "bad blood" and is turning out to be like her grandmother.

I Agree . Arohi is completely responsible for how she turned out to be. She had kartiks genes too so what about that ? 

But I guess her childhood was poisoned by her Nani which shaped up her personality ..these were the people she was surrounded with and sirat couldn't stop her getting influenced by her toxic mother. A part of the blame goes to goenkas and akshu also. They gave in to her tantrums making her believe that she is the queen whose orders everyone should follow . Nobody really addressed her insecurities 

Originally posted by Krinya

I Agree . Arohi is completely responsible for how she turned out to be. She had kartiks genes too so what about that ? 

But I guess her childhood was poisoned by her Nani which shaped up her personality ..these were the people she was surrounded with and sirat couldn't stop her getting influenced by her toxic mother. A part of the blame goes to goenkas and akshu also. They gave in to her tantrums making her believe that she is the queen whose orders everyone should follow . Nobody really addressed her insecurities 

One thing I never understood was why did Sirat allow Arohi to be around her mother? I honestly liked Sirat till she confessed to her Nani she also was in love with another man while married to someone else, after that it was too disgusting a show to watch with the snipets I saw. Being in love with someone else and "punishing" yourself by going to jail for your husband's natural death was too much of "I am mahaan" drama and falling in love with someone who looks exactly like "my eternal love" for Kartik was also pretty sick to watch.. Had they gone down the route of friends raising kids together,  it would have made so much sense to the actual characters but nope, they had to go down love.. I only watched when Harshad joined the show since he usually has good choice of characters. 

Originally posted by cutepigs

One thing I never understood was why did Sirat allow Arohi to be around her mother? I honestly liked Sirat till she confessed to her Nani she also was in love with another man while married to someone else, after that it was too disgusting a show to watch with the snipets I saw. Being in love with someone else and "punishing" yourself by going to jail for your husband's natural death was too much of "I am mahaan" drama and falling in love with someone who looks exactly like "my eternal love" for Kartik was also pretty sick to watch.. Had they gone down the route of friends raising kids together,  it would have made so much sense to the actual characters but nope, they had to go down love.. I only watched when Harshad joined the show since he usually has good choice of characters. 

This is exactly the reason I never watched the show everyday after Naira passed away..though Sirat was nice cos she looked after Nairas kids, but marrying Ranveer and falling in love with Karthik was a very wrong move and that also when Ranveer was a good person..and also choti Aarohi was so simillar to the Aarohi they r showing now and it kind of portrays the blood thing..where she is the same as her Naani.. I really hoped she would turn out to be a good sister to Akshu, but unfortunately she is not and now it looks like she is in love with her jethji, cos i dont see her following her husband all the time but her eyes are always on her jethji and is giving looks to her jethji( though its very hard to decipher those looks due to the acting🥱)..i hope makers rectify this issue soon.

I don't know if it's bad acting or this is what they're trying to show? but Aarohi is looking like a pervert and stalker in this track especially the way she's after a married man even touching him and want only him to check her feet it's looking cheap and disgusting and the orgasm sound she makes is 🤬

Ya, from a wholesome family show sorting issues and showing major societal problems, they have gone to blackmail crap. It was at least real during naira Kartik also, the molestation, faulty legal system, questions on women's characters, and so many more. Yes they had some stupid tracks too, but at least they never showed families playing games like this and not being punished. The closest to this I remember naitik 's step brother had kidnapped him and he was kicked out of the family and never seen again, but I am sure they'll show arohi being kidney donor or some crap to akshu and hence whitewash her.