Posted: 1 years ago

She stared at him from distance ,the way he was laughing, touching his hair,the way he was talking it make her heart skipped little bit every time , it became her routine to stare at her love of life n its not like tht he doesn't know he know when she is staring ,adoring him..sometimes he reciprocate with smile or sometime with wink he loves the effect he have on her..

She stares at him little longer today was not the day she was adoring him,she clutched her fingers ,she was becoming red by looking at him n cursing the person he was with ,she doesn't know why but she was feeling different today...its not like tht she doesn't trust him or something else but the way he was laughing with her client make her mad.

he noticed her stare n look at her with smile n she turned away n it was so unusual for him ,whenever he gave her smile she gave biggest smile everytime but today she ignored him ,he found it unusual n excuse himself n go behind her 

He know where she can go whenever she feel little off...n yes she was there ...looking at the city from glass ...this is d place they usually spent time together,no one visit this floor n specifically this part of office so they always come here to do their little chit chat.

He looked at her ,she was facing d glass wall...he came behind her to hug but she just moved away,he raised his eyebrow with this...

Dev:vidhi...

Vidhi(stern voice): sir aapko kaam hoga yaha kyu aaye?

He was little shocked with this sir word ,it's been long she said sir ..he know he made some blunder but don't know wht

Dev:vidhi kya hua?

Vidhi:sir muje baat nai karni he abhi 

Dev:vidhi idhar to dekho hua kya?itna kyu chidi hui ho?n he turned her so she can face him n he was shocked to see her crying face,her eyes were red

Dev:vidhi ,vidhi ro kyu ri ho ?n he try to wipe her tears but she pushed him..

Vidhi stared to cry..

Vidhi:jaie na unke pass jinke sath has re the sir,vo b tali de de ke..mere pass kyu aaye ..

Little bit dev get to know she is jealous but it's not vidhi ,she knows wht she meant to him so he try to pacify her

Dev:vidhi ,she is my client n also my friend so I wS just talking with her nothing much.

Vidhi:haa isliye to bol ri hu sir jaie na apni friend ke pass ,aur karie baate vo b hath pakdke,unko pakdne dijie aapka hath aur aapke balo me hath b lagane dijie me kon hoti hu kuch kahne wali aap sir he kuch b kar sakte n she cried  turned to leave but dev hold her hand..

He knows tht she was hurt but how much that he gets to know now...it was not big deal for him tht his friend touch his hands it was so causal she was friend but with tht he also know that how much vidhi get affected by this gesture n he just can't afford to make her cry 

Dev hold her hand n pull her closer but still there was a distance between them..

He hold her hand tightly like he never gonna let her go n he cupped her face. 

Dev:vidhi meri aur dekho..

Vidhi :muje nai dekhna sir..

Dev:he pulled her little more close...vidhi...

Vidhi: muje Jane dijie sir ..

Dev:vidhi pahle to ye sir sir kaa Jaap bandh karo n meri baat suno...

Vidhi looked at him with anger n started to cry..

Vidhi:dekha ,dekha baki sabse to achhe se baate karte he par mujpe gussa karte he,aankhe dikhate he, ghurte ho muje ,kabhi b dant b dete ho aur baki sabse pyar se baate karte ho...aur kyu ni karoge achhe se baat dekha nai unko kese achhe se taiyaar hoke bhannat hoke aayi thi to karege na baat aur Mera kya he,me to pagal hu mujme esa he hi kya ki dev sir mujse achhe se baate kare...he na dev sir

It was too much for dev,first he was trying to make her understand but she was not listening n now this sir from her mouth ..it was making him all angry..but it was not a time to get angry 

Dev pulled her in his arms she get shocked with sudden jerk

Dev:look at me vidhi....

She stared at him with her baby eyes....

Dev:tumme esa kya he vidhi vo shayad tum nai janti par me janta hu.. tumse pyar karta hu me vidhi tum janti ho ,jis insan ne aaj tak jab akela tha tab kisi ladki ko nai dekha to abb to tumko pyar karta hu ,tumhare pyar me pagal ho gaya hu to abb kya kisi ko dekhuga..tum b janti ho mere dil me kya he aur kon he fir b vidhi ese react kar ri ho...mujpe tumse jyada haq na kisi ka he na hoga aur ye dev raichand sirf aur sirf tumhara he...aur mene tumhe esa feel karvaya uske liye bhi me sorry hu ...

Vidhi looked at him ,his eyes says it all how much he love her how much he care for him 

Vidhi:janti hu aapke man me kya he,bht baar suna b he aur mahesus b kiya he par ese kisi aur ko aapke pass dekhke aaj kyu ghutan si hui,nai achha laga muje,aap mere he muje pata he par fir bhi aaj nai dekh paayi me aapko kisi aur ke sath,muje ni pata me kyu hui itna gussa pata bhi he ki nai hona chahie tha par ho gai,me bas itna janti hu ki me aapko khona nai chahti na hi aapko kisi aur ke sath dekh sakti hu...

N dev pulled her in hug...he hugged her tightly,embrace her in arms ,like he was protecting her assuring her tht he was with her n he was only her n no one can take away him from her..he hugged her tightly n vidhi does d same...

They hugged for longer...feeling eachothers presence.....

Dev kissed her forhead lightly..vidhi chuckle with his kiss...

Vidhi :chhodie sir ,Jane dijie bht kaam he..

Dev:kya bola?

Vidhi try to release herself n she laughed 

Dev:vidhi kya bola firse bolo to

Vidhi:sir Jane dijie n she try to run but dev was quick n get hold on her n pushed her to wall..

Dev:firse bolo 

Vidhi giggle at him...

She knows how much he hate it whenever she called him sir n he knows to tht she was just playing with him but this sir make him angry.. he doesn't like sir from tht preety mouth..

He pushed little more n glare at her

Vidhi knows wht does this glare mean..his eyes were getting darker..

Vidhi:sir..

He knows she was playing with him 

Dev hold her hand tightly n pushed himself into her..

Vidhi was shocked with his sudden closeness..its not like tht they were never close,they hug,kiss  many times  but it was office n it was totally different before he can further do any mischief she pushed him little ...

Vidhi: ham office me he pls Jane dijie na ..

Dev :Mera naam lo fir sochuga... 

Vidhi:dev sir Jane dijie na pls koi aa jayega... 

He smiled at her n leave her n sign her to leave 

Dev:ok jao 

Vidhi didn't like this him letting her go but she thought it's may be office so he turn to leave but before she can move further dev grab her...

before she can react he turn her around facing him...she was in shock seeing him...he smiled at her....further she can question him he came close to her to keep his lips on hers..

he looked at her n wink at her and give her a soft kisses on her lips n thn  he kissed her hard and passionately on her mouth..it was like this in office was new for both but who cares  ...she responded back with same passion....started to carrase his hair....

he kissed her with all his desire.....he pushed his body in hers until she was leaning on the wall behind her..... catching his breath he pulled apart..... he starre at her trembling and swallon lips n  he said whts my name vidhi and  lightly suck her lower lip n he stood there imfront of her...

She smiled at him shyly..

Vidhi:DEV

He looked at her with winning smile n embrace her

Ok...so no Jutta chappal🤣

🤣kuch b likh diya as I was getting bored😆

No proof reading..jo b ho jesa b ho kaam chala lena

Welcome to naya writer sahiba 

It’s very nice and intense story. Loved this majnu dev and possessive Vidhi. You depicted their feelings very well and you portrayed vidhi’s insecurity nicely and Dev’s assurance oh man he is fire!!!🤣

Vaise show me yeh do dakkan aisa kuch kar hi nahi saktha tho yaha padhke bahut maza aaya.🤣🤣

Hope show me bhi dev aisa he ho Vidhi se sir sir sunke thak chuki hu . Confession ke bad in their personal time at least if she call with name it will be good to watch😂

Main Hu shinika and main bahut lalchi hun ViDev ki stories keliye. Jab bhi show me kuch acha situation aaye tho sab writer sahiba ke piche padhti Hu story ke liye 🤣. So aapka mera wanted list pe swagat.🤗so tayar raha na mere demand keliye.😂

Edited by Shinika - 1 years ago

iske liye jo joota chppal dega usko juuta chappal meri taraf se...

behan aa jaya karo yaha thoda jyada aise 2 -4 OS de do hum pyasi deewaniyo ko... aapka karj rahega hum pe...

thank you.. loved it soooooooo much. do write more❤️

Waoooo waaao waao Bhannaaaattttttttttttttt! So lovey dovey❤️☺️

🥰😍

Yhii chahiye tha mjhe isi Dev ki demand mein itne months se kr rhi thi or tumne mjhe de diyaaa. Thank u so much yrrr itna best version of dev likhne k liye. I can imagine my hot n sexy Dev rayechand. 

Omg aag hi lgaa di Aaj to Dev sahb ne🤣n the kisss💋alag hi level tha

Aise super romantic os or ffs likhti rho hmko intezaar rhega apki writings ka. You depicted every emotion so well mjhko lga serial mere samne chal rha hai. 

Keep it up dear 💕

Next time mjhe bhi tag krna please jb bhi likho. 

Edited by Parud7 - 1 years ago

That was so beautiful.. ❤️❤️ 

Jis trha se show chal rha ha kuch to achaa mila parhne ko   ❤️❤️❤️ 

Or bi OS Likho xr Videv moments pe.. plz ❤️ 🙏 

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Shinika

Welcome to naya writer sahiba 

It’s very nice and intense story. Loved this majnu dev and possessive Vidhi. You depicted their feelings very well and you portrayed vidhi’s insecurity nicely and Dev’s assurance oh man he is fire!!!🤣

Vaise show me yeh do dakkan aisa kuch kar hi nahi saktha tho yaha padhke bahut maza aaya.🤣🤣

Hope show me bhi dev aisa he ho Vidhi se sir sir sunke thak chuki hu . Confession ke bad in their personal time at least if she call with name it will be good to watch😂

Main Hu shinika and main bahut lalchi hun ViDev ki stories keliye. Jab bhi show me kuch acha situation aaye tho sab writer sahiba ke piche padhti Hu story ke liye 🤣. So aapka mera wanted list pe swagat.🤗so tayar raha na mere demand keliye.😂

Hey shinika...will surely write more..🤗so happy with this comment...mene socha tha yaha pe kisi ne kuch esa likha ni kisi ko achha lage na lage...but glad u liked it😆

Originally posted by Nany

She stared at him from distance ,the way he was laughing, touching his hair,the way he was talking it make her heart skipped little bit every time , it became her routine to stare at her love of life n its not like tht he doesn't know he know when she is staring ,adoring him..sometimes he reciprocate with smile or sometime with wink he loves the effect he have on her..

She stares at him little longer today was not the day she was adoring him,she clutched her fingers ,she was becoming red by looking at him n cursing the person he was with ,she doesn't know why but she was feeling different today...its not like tht she doesn't trust him or something else but the way he was laughing with her client make her mad.

he noticed her stare n look at her with smile n she turned away n it was so unusual for him ,whenever he gave her smile she gave biggest smile everytime but today she ignored him ,he found it unusual n excuse himself n go behind her 

He know where she can go whenever she feel little off...n yes she was there ...looking at the city from glass ...this is d place they usually spent time together,no one visit this floor n specifically this part of office so they always come here to do their little chit chat.

He looked at her ,she was facing d glass wall...he came behind her to hug but she just moved away,he raised his eyebrow with this...

Dev:vidhi...

Vidhi(stern voice): sir aapko kaam hoga yaha kyu aaye?

He was little shocked with this sir word ,it's been long she said sir ..he know he made some blunder but don't know wht

Dev:vidhi kya hua?

Vidhi:sir muje baat nai karni he abhi 

Dev:vidhi idhar to dekho hua kya?itna kyu chidi hui ho?n he turned her so she can face him n he was shocked to see her crying face,her eyes were red

Dev:vidhi ,vidhi ro kyu ri ho ?n he try to wipe her tears but she pushed him..

Vidhi stared to cry..

Vidhi:jaie na unke pass jinke sath has re the sir,vo b tali de de ke..mere pass kyu aaye ..

Little bit dev get to know she is jealous but it's not vidhi ,she knows wht she meant to him so he try to pacify her

Dev:vidhi ,she is my client n also my friend so I wS just talking with her nothing much.

Vidhi:haa isliye to bol ri hu sir jaie na apni friend ke pass ,aur karie baate vo b hath pakdke,unko pakdne dijie aapka hath aur aapke balo me hath b lagane dijie me kon hoti hu kuch kahne wali aap sir he kuch b kar sakte n she cried  turned to leave but dev hold her hand..

He knows tht she was hurt but how much that he gets to know now...it was not big deal for him tht his friend touch his hands it was so causal she was friend but with tht he also know that how much vidhi get affected by this gesture n he just can't afford to make her cry 

Dev hold her hand n pull her closer but still there was a distance between them..

He hold her hand tightly like he never gonna let her go n he cupped her face. 

Dev:vidhi meri aur dekho..

Vidhi :muje nai dekhna sir..

Dev:he pulled her little more close...vidhi...

Vidhi: muje Jane dijie sir ..

Dev:vidhi pahle to ye sir sir kaa Jaap bandh karo n meri baat suno...

Vidhi looked at him with anger n started to cry..

Vidhi:dekha ,dekha baki sabse to achhe se baate karte he par mujpe gussa karte he,aankhe dikhate he, ghurte ho muje ,kabhi b dant b dete ho aur baki sabse pyar se baate karte ho...aur kyu ni karoge achhe se baat dekha nai unko kese achhe se taiyaar hoke bhannat hoke aayi thi to karege na baat aur Mera kya he,me to pagal hu mujme esa he hi kya ki dev sir mujse achhe se baate kare...he na dev sir

It was too much for dev,first he was trying to make her understand but she was not listening n now this sir from her mouth ..it was making him all angry..but it was not a time to get angry 

Dev pulled her in his arms she get shocked with sudden jerk

Dev:look at me vidhi....

She stared at him with her baby eyes....

Dev:tumme esa kya he vidhi vo shayad tum nai janti par me janta hu.. tumse pyar karta hu me vidhi tum janti ho ,jis insan ne aaj tak jab akela tha tab kisi ladki ko nai dekha to abb to tumko pyar karta hu ,tumhare pyar me pagal ho gaya hu to abb kya kisi ko dekhuga..tum b janti ho mere dil me kya he aur kon he fir b vidhi ese react kar ri ho...mujpe tumse jyada haq na kisi ka he na hoga aur ye dev raichand sirf aur sirf tumhara he...aur mene tumhe esa feel karvaya uske liye bhi me sorry hu ...

Vidhi looked at him ,his eyes says it all how much he love her how much he care for him 

Vidhi:janti hu aapke man me kya he,bht baar suna b he aur mahesus b kiya he par ese kisi aur ko aapke pass dekhke aaj kyu ghutan si hui,nai achha laga muje,aap mere he muje pata he par fir bhi aaj nai dekh paayi me aapko kisi aur ke sath,muje ni pata me kyu hui itna gussa pata bhi he ki nai hona chahie tha par ho gai,me bas itna janti hu ki me aapko khona nai chahti na hi aapko kisi aur ke sath dekh sakti hu...

N dev pulled her in hug...he hugged her tightly,embrace her in arms ,like he was protecting her assuring her tht he was with her n he was only her n no one can take away him from her..he hugged her tightly n vidhi does d same...

They hugged for longer...feeling eachothers presence.....

Dev kissed her forhead lightly..vidhi chuckle with his kiss...

Vidhi :chhodie sir ,Jane dijie bht kaam he..

Dev:kya bola?

Vidhi try to release herself n she laughed 

Dev:vidhi kya bola firse bolo to

Vidhi:sir Jane dijie n she try to run but dev was quick n get hold on her n pushed her to wall..

Dev:firse bolo 

Vidhi giggle at him...

She knows how much he hate it whenever she called him sir n he knows to tht she was just playing with him but this sir make him angry.. he doesn't like sir from tht preety mouth..

He pushed little more n glare at her

Vidhi knows wht does this glare mean..his eyes were getting darker..

Vidhi:sir..

He knows she was playing with him 

Dev hold her hand tightly n pushed himself into her..

Vidhi was shocked with his sudden closeness..its not like tht they were never close,they hug,kiss  many times  but it was office n it was totally different before he can further do any mischief she pushed him little ...

Vidhi: ham office me he pls Jane dijie na ..

Dev :Mera naam lo fir sochuga... 

Vidhi:dev sir Jane dijie na pls koi aa jayega... 

He smiled at her n leave her n sign her to leave 

Dev:ok jao 

Vidhi didn't like this him letting her go but she thought it's may be office so he turn to leave but before she can move further dev grab her...

before she can react he turn her around facing him...she was in shock seeing him...he smiled at her....further she can question him he came close to her to keep his lips on hers..

he looked at her n wink at her and give her a soft kisses on her lips n thn  he kissed her hard and passionately on her mouth..it was like this in office was new for both but who cares  ...she responded back with same passion....started to carrase his hair....

he kissed her with all his desire.....he pushed his body in hers until she was leaning on the wall behind her..... catching his breath he pulled apart..... he starre at her trembling and swallon lips n  he said whts my name vidhi and  lightly suck her lower lip n he stood there imfront of her...

She smiled at him shyly..

Vidhi:DEV

He looked at her with winning smile n embrace her

Ok...so no Jutta chappal🤣

🤣kuch b likh diya as I was getting bored😆

No proof reading..jo b ho jesa b ho kaam chala lena

Yaar aap please kaise bhi krke NUKSH writers ko ye send karo aur unhe kaho ki ye scenes include krein... Loved it yaar. 

Show me to esa hi rahega...pata nai kab dikhaye...atleast hug dikhaye to b achha😆

I m first one to show them kissing? Really?🤣🤣ohh God...dusri ek forum pe b yahi hua tha...main leads ka kuch chal b nai raha tha or mene pregnant kar diya story me🤣chalo sahi ja re he ham😂🤗🤗

Originally posted by Geeta06

Yaar aap please kaise bhi krke NUKSH writers ko ye send karo aur unhe kaho ki ye scenes include krein... Loved it yaar. 

Thank you buddy😆

Ye sab vo dikhane se rahe🤭🤭story se hi kaam chalana padega

❤️❤️