Bijli Song - Govinda Naam Mera| Vicky Kaushal & Kiara Advani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Meh.  The song and its music is rather mediocre which in turn kind of makes the choreography mediocre.  I liked Vicky in the trailer but here he seems to be trying too hard.  Overall very meh.  

It's actually nice but song lacks the kick to be a catchy.

Both Vicky and Kiara are looking their part.

They really danced like they got electric shock justifying the title of the song. That's it. No chemistry, no good music. 

My Genuine doubt : is Kaira advani a heroine in the movie or only item in the item song? 

Don't like the song, can't come up with proper lyrics so replace it with 'ah ah' sounds, nonsense.

The choreography is bad, they are just constantly shaking.

Vicky is trying way too hard, his expressions are all over the place, he doesn't suit this kind of character or movie. 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago

Vicky actually danced really well! I am surprised. He is light footed and he moves gracefully. Reminded me of RK.

Song is okay. I didn’t notice what Kiara was doing 😆

I feel Vicky is doing his job, and Kiara is just her usual thing, the fact that she (or Kriti )are in every masala movie with nothing different in her acting, so  hard to get used to her as the movie character

Originally posted by Newbird

They really danced like they got electric shock justifying the title of the song. That's it. No chemistry, no good music. 

My Genuine doubt : is Kaira advani a heroine in the movie or only item in the item song? 

.  that's the thing, Kiara has no chemistry , she doesn't even make eye contact, open mouth, lip bite, shake hips, repeat. very rote in her routine. I think she is a very good dancer but she has no original personality?