Posted: 1 years ago

Neil asks abhimanyu to say sorry to arohi but he says he refuses as whatever has happened was a mistake he didn't do anything on purpose,so what does neil do,he calls police on abhimanyu for charges of domestic violence........

I do feel bad for abhimanyu but then again this is what happens jab aap kisi ko sir pe chaddha lete ho,thodi practicality zaroori hai life mein, Akshara has somewhat learnt her lesson with arohi now it's his turn with neil.......aapko pta hona chahiye who really loves u and who is just an imposter.......

But i really liked how abhimanyu demanded his file from arohi and then snatched it

Neel deserves suffering for big time, such a bitch he is

Originally posted by chremma

Neel deserves suffering for big time, such a bitch he is

yeah,abhira need to understand practicality,unke liye sirf vo hi hain, nobody else,manjari bhi nhi

Neil gonna regret hard but well it takes time because now he is in jharu’s jaal 

Originally posted by Asthetic

Neil asks abhimanyu to say sorry to arohi but he says he refuses as whatever has happened was a mistake he didn't do anything on purpose,so what does neil do,he calls police on abhimanyu for charges of domestic violence........

I do feel bad for abhimanyu but then again this is what happens jab aap kisi ko sir pe chaddha lete ho,thodi practicality zaroori hai life mein, Akshara has somewhat learnt her lesson with arohi now it's his turn with neil.......aapko pta hona chahiye who really loves u and who is just an imposter.......

But i really liked how abhimanyu demanded his file from arohi and then snatched it

police ko neil ne nai arohi ne bulaya hoga

I really hope Akshara’s cameras were positioned to see what really happened in the corridor fingers crossed 🤞

Originally posted by rittika

Originally posted by IAMHope

I really hope Akshara’s cameras were positioned to see what really happened in the corridor fingers crossed 🤞

arohi ke aage makess ko kuch nai dikhta or usko itni jaldi expose nai karenge

This was the time for kaand mata to shine

Arohi- neil making issue

And kasnd mata ko bus chakkar khake girna tha

But naah..

Koi kaam ki nahi

Aarohi may fake “forgive” Abhi to get into everyone’s good books but Abhi will not be able to explain the contents of the file to Akshara. 

arohi ke aage makess ko kuch nai dikhta or usko itni jaldi expose nai karenge

may be,mujhe lg rha ab vo complaint wapas leke manjari ke Nazar mein mahaan banegi