Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Kids troll you for your unusual name  who would understand it better than me. 

Adha , Adho , odha .... Itne variations sunne hai apne naam ke 😆

As a Kid I not like my name at all because people found it to difficult to pronounce and deliberately twisted it. To make fun 

But with time and maturity I have grown up to love and appreciate my unique name - Adhya. It's beautiful and I will not change it for anything. 

I mean people around will  find any  reason to mock . It tells more about their mentality. Such people should be ignored. That's the best course of action.  

This is so true. Growing up, they was hardly someone who pronounced my name correctly. My name is Barna (spelling), which is pronounced as Borna (since I'm a Bengali) but they will always call me Bonna & both have such difference meaning.

It's even more difficult when I go out of country. But There is this one Indian lady whom I get to meet at least once in a year,  who pronounces it correctly & I'm just so thankful for that, I guess. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: piya2025

This is so true. Growing up, they was hardly someone who pronounced my name correctly. My name is Barna (spelling), which is pronounced as Borna (since I'm a Bengali) but they will always call me Bonna & both have such difference meaning.

It's even more difficult when I go out of country. But There is this one Indian lady whom I get to meet at least once in a year,  who pronounces it correctly & I'm just so thankful for that, I guess. 

You have a beautiful name ❤️

See. That is the point. The world we live in is mean. If not your name then they will find some other reason to mock you. These days people don't even spare their own parents.

You can't take your life decisions based on the mood of such bullies. People making fun of you says more about their mentality than your name 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Excited for Raha Kapoor to debut opposite Vayu Kapoor in 2045 or something 😆

If Raha has even 10% talent of what both her parents have....then AMEN to this thought....❤️

BTW who is Vayu Kapoor? whose kid?

Saakshii77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

I like the name👍🏼

Didn't like Vaayu and Vamika

Initially I wasn't sure about Vamika but later didn't find anything wrong with it.

No offense but what is with Raha ?

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You have a beautiful name ❤️

See. That is the point. The world we live in is mean. If not your name then they will find some other reason to mock you. These days people don't even spare their own parents.

You can't take your life decisions based on the mood of such bullies. People making fun of you says more about their mentality than your name 

Thank you. Your name is very pretty as well. ❤

Absolutely! It's our loved ones who chose it for us & it holds much more importance than what everyone else has to say. As long as we are happy, it's more than enough.

Also, excuse the typos & grammatical errors in my main post. I didn't even realise . 😆

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t like it but they definitely put more thought into it than malti and vayu

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kids troll you for your unusual name  who would understand it better than me. 

Adha , Adho , odha .... Itne variations sunne hai apne naam ke 😆

As a Kid I not like my name at all because people found it to difficult to pronounce and deliberately twisted it. To make fun 

But with time and maturity I have grown up to love and appreciate my unique name - Adhya. It's beautiful and I will not change it for anything. 

I mean people around will  find any  reason to mock . It tells more about their mentality. Such people should be ignored. That's the best course of action.  

your name is beautiful and unique dear . And I agree people will find something or other. We shouldn't get bothered and ignore. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If Raha has even 10% talent of what both her parents have....then AMEN to this thought....❤️

BTW who is Vayu Kapoor? whose kid?

sonam kapoors kid 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: semantic.error

Excited for Raha Kapoor to debut opposite Vayu Kapoor in 2045 or something 😆

In SOTY 10 movie 😳

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Raha is definitely a blend of the parents’ names which is what I think they were going for and luckily for them it also means all these things in various languages. 

It will take a while getting used to but if the parents are happy then it’s all good.