RAHA - Ranbir & Alia's Daughter's Name - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago

The sonam print. ๐Ÿ˜† but aww! Congrats. It's a very unusual name or may be I just got to hear it for the 1st time. Baby girl, be healthy always & may you grow up being a kind girl, with much love & having your parents by your side. ๐Ÿ’™

Originally posted by kar08

Completely agree. When I want a good laugh I look at the names of kids in my son's class ๐Ÿ˜† in the mad rush to find something unique and unheard of, people are saddling their kids with some really awful and pompous sounding names.

Raha is a strange name.

They donโ€™t understand kids can be so mean and pick on other kids wirh weird names. I know bolly people donโ€™t have to deal with that.

Also have heard strange last names. I thought to myself if I had that last name I would surely change it who cares about lineage when I gotta live with the name.

The last name I am talking about are literal gaali in English 

Raha chalte chalte ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Not nice name. Ranbir halia ka raha lga raha hai. 

Next gen will have a field day when raha chalte chalte debuts. Or if we are lucky enough child actor debut hoga iska ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Yeh kaisa ajeeb name hai. I expected that they would put some beautiful girly name starts with "A" like her mother's name.. Yeh toh kuch aur hi rakh diya๐Ÿคฃ...

Until I read the meanings which Alia posted there  I thought Raha means " a way" or "road" ๐Ÿ˜†

"Raha" does sound more like a boy name to me๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

In Arabic itโ€™s like Raa (raw)-Ha (big emphasis on the H but soft a, like how you would say the โ€œaโ€ at the end of Fatima or Nafissa etc).  Persian/Farsi pronunciation is Ra (as in ran) ha (haw - hard H) or Re (as in rip)-Haw depending on your Farsi accent.  

Iโ€™m not sure about the Sanskrit or Swahili pronunciations and we donโ€™t know which the family has chosen. In Arabic it means peace and comfort and it Persian means free.  They are two different words and names written differently in the Arabic/Farsi alphabet.  To anyone familiar with either language both are meaningful names.  

Letโ€™s hope the kidโ€™s middle name is not 8.  

Thanks for the explanation ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m liking how nice meaningful name theyโ€™ve chosen. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This name isnโ€™t weird like Malti or Vaayu or Vamika. 

Originally posted by VintageWine

Raha chalte chalte ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not nice name. Ranbir halia ka raha lga raha hai. 

Next gen will have a field day when raha chalte chalte debuts. Or if we are lucky enough child actor debut hoga iska ๐Ÿ˜‚. 

@bold

You stole my words! I thought the same like  "Raha chalte chalte". "Raha chalte insaan" lines etc., ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by semantic.error

Excited for Raha Kapoor to debut opposite Vayu Kapoor in 2045 or something ๐Ÿ˜†

Directed by yash johar producer roohi johar 

Ab kisi Sadakchhap se shaadi na kar le. 

God bless.

Unusual name, but it's pretty.

Sadak 3 to Mahesh. 

Edited by dumpehathauda - 1 years ago