Sajid trying to hit Archana+ Sumbul another bull charge on Archana

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/2U8iGyOMogc

Sajid should be immediately evicted for trying to hit a woman again. What the hell Sumbul is doing? Was she going to hit Archana? She charged at Archana and then around to stop Sajid only on seeing Shiv do it. Yesterday Sumbul was having fun and laughing when Sajid was complaining and telling her to hit Archana on behalf of him with her laughing and saying they can't beat due to rules. Now here why is she charging towards Archana as if to hit her? I felt bad for her in the promo when Shalin behaved badly with her and still feel bad but Sumbul is not less. By trying to get away from one criminal she is going near another. Chicken ka chamchagiri chhodkar ab Bhaalu ki chamchagiri karna hai masoom bacchi ko. 

Posted: 1 years ago

I've never seen a bunch of more uncivilized people as I see when Bigg Boss participants are involved in a task.

Instead of playing and winning fairly, they look for loopholes to cheat.

And I blame it on the producers of the show for encouraging this and treating it as "entertainment." Entertainment, my foot!

This sample of peoples behavior is a true sign of why things don't seem to work in India.🤢