Bigg Boss 16

Priyanka Chahar Choudhary is clearly trying to overpower Ankit Gupta!

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Priyanka Chahar Choudhary is clearly trying to overpower Ankit Gupta! 

Bigg Boss 16 has heeded that most fights in the house end in both parties reminding each other of the favours they did. The day begins with the Bigg Boss anthem. Later, Priyanka and Ankit get into a verbal spat over who does more for the other. Priyanka and Ankit’s argument boosts and goes beyond jokes. 

This is what happens between Priyanka Chahar Choudhary and Ankit Gupta, who are known to have feelings for each other, after an argument. The context is that Priyanka whines to Ankit about him making her feel obliged for bringing her a cup of coffee for the first time in front of Archana Gautam and Soundarya Sharma.

Ankit’s comic reply to the contention doesn’t go well with Priyanka, who has a separate conversation with Ankit and reminds him that she has always stood by him. A Composed Ankit clarifies that he has never asked her to fight for him.

Amid the drama and gossip, it is seen that after the fight, Ankit tries to convince Priyanka. He even fed the apple to Priyanka. He also tried to feed her, but she was so angry, so she denied having it. But Ankit does his best to convince her, and she eventually gets convinced. Ankit feeds her an apple, and they have tea and conversation. Netizens are astonished at Ankit's gesture towards Priyanka. Netizens felt aww after watching such endearing action.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

She always tortures and blackmails ankit emotionally. She totally ruins his peace of mind

Some of her fan saying ankit is not a child why he is going back and pacifying her. Let me tell you he did not talk to her for 6 months when given a chance. In this house he has no other option. I hope once he comes out never sees her face again. Also i have seen a lot of males who are submissive in their relationship. Ch** ka chakkar maut se takkar 😆

Edited by falsePromise - 1 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

https://youtu.be/Rso2co4x_5c

See 0:36. 

Now isn't it violence threat? Would it be ignored if other way round?

mumbai80 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She bullies him almost to the point of an abuse! I do not know how he puts up with it. His poor family must be getting mortified watching him being bullied. He’s either a spineless man or she’s got something on him!!