Crazy for You MG OS Updated Last Part on Page 7 / 27-11-2022

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

INTRODUCTION

HELLO my lovely readers. Hope you all doing good. I am starting a new OS of few parts. Hope you like it. ๐Ÿ˜ Waiting for your feedback...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dragon-Heart thumbnail

INDEX

PART 1  -  PAGE NO 1

PART 2  -  PAGE NO 4

PART 2

LAST PART  -  PAGE NO 7

LAST PART

Edited by Dragon-Heart - 1 years ago
Dragon-Heart thumbnail

PART  -  1

She is a bit nervous about her selection. It's not easy to grab a post of junior designer in such a prestigious organization. Khurana Fashions is not just a name but a brand. Working there means you open a gate of opportunities for yourself. She wants to work there at any cost.

Today interviews were going of those candidates which  were short listed by Adi and Sasha.

Both are the main designers of the company. Rest work under their control.

Though it wasn't necessary that he sit in the interviews of new interns but today he has a little time, because his beautiful date refused to meet him.

He was already angry and Sasha love the chopping of new interns.

"He is not in a mood today. God saves the candidates." Adi said casually.

Sasha smirked. "Why you are so much worried Adi?"

"As you don't know him."

"Huhh... Who knows MK better than me?" She said in a lazy voice.

"Poor girls."

"You just take stress for your candidates. As I knew, MK threw them out in just a few seconds." She taunts.

At the same time he arrived and both settled down on their chairs properly.

"Good morning MK."

"What is good about this morning Sasha?" He taunts and Adi laughs in a mouth. "Adi.." this was a warning for him as well.

"Sorry sir." He apologized.

"MK you okay?" Sasha tried to get friendly like always.

"Start the interview process." But he ignored her like always and talked only about work.

She nodded and started the process. One after another candidates are coming and going. And Maan Singh Khurana leave no stone unturned to grill them with his sharp questions.

Now it's her turn. She was nervous as this is going to be her first job if she got selected for this post.

She couldnโ€™t remember an occasion when sheโ€™d been more nervous in her entire life. She smoothed down her simple dress and stood when the PA of Sasha uttered her name.

"You may go now." He told her and she glanced one last time at herself before entering the cabin. She glanced at all 3 faces one by one. The middle one has her file in his hands. He is the boss.

The Maan Singh Khurana. Owner of Khurana Fashions. And this is not the only business Khurana's have. They have an empire of it. His father Samarth Khurana is a famous business tycoon. And his elder son Aadarsh Khurana add more when he joined the group. But Maan has other interests so he started his own business and proved himself in a very short period of time. Now Khurana Fashions has a big name in the country.

"Sit down." Adi told her.

"Good morning sir. Good morning mam." She greets everyone in the room.

Maan was reading her file. "So miss Geet Handa tell me why we hired you?"

"Because I am passionate about my work. And Khurana Fashions always gives opportunity to the candidates who are not afraid of hard work."

"How can we know that you are a hard worker?"

"Sir you can't tell the taste of food without eating it. Likewise I can show you my work if you give me a chance."

"Wow? What are you thinking about us? We are sit here to do experiments with new candidates?" Sasha cut her words instantly.

"Every big achievement starts from an experiment. Without trying you can't  get your goal mam." She replied back without any fear.

"What skills you can  bring to the company?"

"Alongside having an open mind and being eager to learn, I also have many fresh ideas for your new venture. I have read in the news about that and here are the samples." She showed some samples to them.

"You may leave now." Maan told her to leave.

"Go and wait with other candidates." Adi said and she nodded.

She was the last candidate. Now it's their turn to select the best one.

"MK I think Sheena is much more capable and best for this post." Sasha suggests.

"Hmm..." Maan hummed and turned to Adi. "What is your opinion Adi?"

"Sheena is good sir. But, I think Geet is a more deserving candidate." Adi told his honest review.

"Hmm.." Maan glanced at both one by one.

"But MK Sheena have....."

Maan showed his hand and read both profiles one by one again. 

Sasha PA came and announced. "Geet Handa you are selected." He declared and she filled with joy.

Maan left the cabin. Even his building too. Adi smirked and knotted his brows at Sasha.

Sasha was fuming in anger. "Don't get too happy Adi. As this girl will not stay for a month here. And this is my promise to you." She challenged him.

"Let's see." He said and walked outside. Leaving angry Sasha behind.

Geet was very happy as her work appreciated.

"Congratulations." Adi wishes her.

"Thank you sir."

"Aa... No sir vir formality. Just call me Adi like everyone. I only like work. Not formalities." 

"Yes sir..." She again addressed him with the title and he stared her. "I mean Adi." She corrected herself quickly.

"That's better."

"When can I join Adi?"

"From tomorrow morning. Come tomorrow and sign the contract." He told her and she nodded in pace.

Geet left the place in a hurry. She was so happy today.

The next day she came into the office and completed all the formalities. She signed the contract before Adi.

"Come I show you my area where we will work."

"Excuse me Adi. She is gonna work under me." Sasha informs him.

"But I need an assistant."

"You can take Misha then." Sasha argued.

"I know your intentions. She is not gonna work with you." Adi snapped.

"Adi Sasha..."

Both heard a voice and stopped arguing. Maan stood a few inches away.

All 3 glanced into the direction.

"Both of you. In my cabin. Now." He commands and walks away.

Sasha stared Geet and followed Maan with pace steps. 

"You wait in my cabin. I will be there in a few minutes." Adi showed Geet the direction of his cabin and walked away from there.

Geet nodded and sat in his cabin. It was huge and glittery. Many pieces of his work were present there. She adored all masterpieces of him. Their design and fabrics were amazing.

She received a text on her mobile. Geet read and shook her head. She replied quickly.

Maan shoots sharp glare to both Sasha and Adi.

"MK..."

"Am I running a nursery school?" Maan's weird question left both speechless.

"MK I can explain."

"I am not done Sasha." He shot a sharp glare to her and shut her filthy mouth. "You both are my friends. We started this company together. I trusted you guys and that's why I take a big risk of making this company. And you prove me right. But now I can see that you both have a problem with each other. On every small issue you start quarreling. What is wrong with you guys?"

"She always started." Adi blames.

"I don't wanna know who started it first. But if I saw you again, then I have to make some strong decisions for both of you." He cautioned them.

"Maan told him that Geet is going to assist me." Adi said his wish.

"No MK she is gonna work with me." She replied too.

"You both started again." He was fuming.

"Maan please."

"Stop it Adi. I hired that girl on your reference. Now it's her turn. If she wants Geet to assist her then let it be. You pick some other trainee." Maan told both his decision and ended the topic.

Both left his cabin. Sasha gave him a devil smirk. "Now I will teach her a good lesson." She said and walked away.

Adi fumes but he can't do anything. The decision was already taken by Maan. Who is the boss of their company.

Adi went to his cabin where Geet was waiting for him. She glanced at his face and her smile vanished instantly. Because she senses the tension on his face.

"What happened Adi?" She asked politely.

"Nothing. Geet are you going to assist Sasha." He told her.

"But you said I am gonna work with you." She was a little shocked.

"Yes I said but our boss decided that you're gonna work under her." He said in a sympathetic tone.

"Okay." She picked up her bag and started moving. "Wait." He stopped her and dialled to his  PA. "Come in."

His PA came inside. "Divya she is Geet. From now onwards she is gonna work under Sasha. Take her to Sasha's cabin."

"Okay Adi." She said and passed a dull smile to Geet. Actually she feels sorry for her. "This way." She guided her.

"Divya can I ask you something?"

"Ya sure."

"I don't know whether it's my thinking or truth. But I found Sasha a little rude."

Divya smiled and shook her head. "Geet you think very least about her." Divya looks all around before she speaks.

"Geet be very careful with her. She is a bitch." She said and looked all around again.

"Really?"

Divya nodded and both walked towards her cabin. She knocked and asked for the permission.

Sasha allowed. She was busy with her PA. "Mam here is your new assistant." She said and got a sharp glare from Sasha.

"Can't you see I am busy? Adi ke sari teammates hi jhahil hai." She openly insults her. But Divya didn't snap back as she knew her nature.

"I am sorry mam."

"Leave." She commands her and Divya left from there.

Sasha glanced at Geet from tip to toe. "Don't know what skills Adi saw in you. But miss Geet you are going to work under me and I don't like flaws. Do you get that."

"Yes mam." Geet stays calm and composed.

Sasha stared at her again before she got busy in her work. She didn't even allow her to sit. Just ignored her like waste tissue paper. The whole day she was waiting for some work to do but Sasha didn't pay any heed to her.

ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Awesome part
maan has a fashion company and he is running that with the help of friends adi and Sasha. Geet came for an interview and got selected to an annoyance of Sasha.

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

First day itself she came under the radar of Sasha,

It will be interesting to see her if she dodge all the problems made by Sassha,is geet going to get land in trouble or is it Sasha, looking forward to see how their dynamics will come out...Adi is always the one who radiates happiness and cool..

All  the best for the new story ..

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes it is very good, let see what happen in next chapter, Sasha is very rude, As always Adi is a soft character. 

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

INTERESTING CONCEPT

SHASHA SEEMS NICE ITS JUST HER EGO MAYBE

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great part. It's been really long that i am reading something is this forum. It was as usual great. Geet is here for showing her talent but Sasha is not going to be easy with her due to her super ego. But i am sure geet will manage it. Though poor adi tried to save her , i think it is for something good. Waiting for next dear 

GuruDd thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

congratulations on new os 

geet have an interview for junior designer post in khurana fashions the boss is in foul mood as his date denied him now shamat ayegi candidates ki according to adi sasha is witch when geet gave her interview she answered too well sasha tried jer luck to select the sheena but adi wants geet to be choosen geet was selected and next day when geet completed the formalities adi and sasha started quarreling and maan scolded them and decided to geet to assist sasha god knows what she will do with her to make her suffer 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting concept looking really great here also sasha is too much waiting to see wat will geet do and wat things will happen waiting to see maaneet s cute banters too . Loved it adi knows how sasha nicely but he also can't do anything it's in maan s hand waiting to see wats in store for geet. 

Edited by maangeet.gmmg - 1 years ago