Performance discussion for 26th and 27th November

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Very enjoyable presentation. Even Bharti is bearable - and that is saying a lot! ðŸ˜ƒ

Devika stole the show with her solo. I am not a fan of her tonal quality but did she sing well!!! Waiting to hear more from her. From the opening of the iconic Nigahen Milanke ko to the tough parts of this song she just sailed through like a breeze of melody!

The other top performance for me the duo of Atanu-Arohi. Atanu has skills that can stand him in good stead when the competition gets tougher.

Harsh and Dnyaneshhwari were also good without being brilliant.

Overall, it was Devika's night.

Just managed to watch watch 3 performances . Devika , Gyaneshwari towards the end and Atanu - Arohi in the repeat telecast. TV is full of ad breaks.

Atanu agreed is a versatile and intelligent singer. Arohi is expressive but too young to be a participant JMO.

Devika and Gyaneshwari were excellent. Rest of them hoping to catch up in a repeat telecast.

Enjoyed Atanu s fathers s jig. Sweet family.

The focus of this show is mainly on 3 participants at present

Harsh, Jetshen and Gyaneshwari enjoy the maximum screen time.

Originally posted by cosmos2021

Just managed to watch watch 3 performances . Devika , Gyaneshwari towards the end and Atanu - Arohi in the repeat telecast. TV is full of ad breaks.

Atanu agreed is a versatile and intelligent singer. Arohi is expressive but too young to be a participant JMO.

Devika and Gyaneshwari were excellent. Rest of them hoping to catch up in a repeat telecast.

Enjoyed Atanu s fathers s jig. Sweet family.

The focus of this show is mainly on 3 participants at present

Harsh, Jetshen and Gyaneshwari enjoy the maximum screen time.

Jetshen is the most popular on Social Media it seems. Much of that has to do with home base. The people in the region are fiercely possessive and proud of their representatives on a national platform.

Edited by Realityshow - 1 years ago

Are the kids performing on both days? There are 12 kids, right? I can see Harsh performing solo on both days.

Originally posted by altgr

Are the kids performing on both days? There are 12 kids, right? I can see Harsh performing solo on both days.

Some perform on both days, some only on one day.

Watched the first two performances.

Atanu - Arohi .  Preferred Atanu

Jetshen - Harmehar . Jetshen has  the ability to set the stage on fire everyone else pales in front of her. Her temperament is like that of the super heroes a calm ordinary demeanour hiding the fire within from the ignorant passerby.

Harmehar and her family hog the limelight so does Arohi and her father.

I found the wooing boring and switched off might catch up with the others later, hopefully.

I enjoyed all the performances last night. Really. 
Rajdeep has to overcome his heavy Bengali accent if he has to progress but the rest were all at their very best tonight. Tough call for the jury in the days ahead. I suppose Rajdeep, Harmeher and Prajyot are the weakest.

Most are still singing to their strengths. Will be interesting when they are thrown a real challenge.