Bigg Boss 16

Clever and vile makers

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Jab sumbul ke papa ki bate rules ke khilaf thi to pehle hi rok dete baad mein jab call khatam hua tab kyu bola?? And what was the need to telecast this?? Jab ye bate honi hi nai chahiye thi then what was the need to telecast this?? Another cheap attempt for trps and I am sure iss cheez ko lekar sumbul ki dhajiya urne wali hai. Makers jitna bhi innocent banne ki koshish kare but we all know makers are responsible for this dirty mud slinging between families. Makers should be ashamed of themselves🤬 ek contestant ka violence act edit kar sakte hai but ye cheeze edit nai kar sakte as makers love gandagi great👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I know right...audience ko ullu samaj ke baithey hain bigboss.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: SriRani

I know right...audience ko ullu samaj ke baithey hain bigboss.

And due to their cheapness families are fighting among themselves 

Alexbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If sumbuls father was that sick why he was only going on about Shalin and Tina. Its getting boring and not good for sumbuls game.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alexbrown

If sumbuls father was that sick why he was only going on about Shalin and Tina. Its getting boring and not good for sumbuls game.

Sumbul's father was wrong but makers intentionally let the phone call continue and even telecast the conversation on national TV so that families can have a good fight among themselves 

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

They should have immediately cut the call when her dad spoke 1st line of nonsense. By not doing this they put Sumbul's career in danger too. Makers will think that her dad taught her not to respect as seniors and to kick one of her senior's face. They will have the impression that she will disrespect her co-stars no matter what age they are and throw tantrums. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

They should have immediately cut the call when her dad spoke 1st line of nonsense. By not doing this they put Sumbul's career in danger too. Makers will think that her dad taught her not to respect as seniors and to kick one of her senior's face. They will have the impression that she will disrespect her co-stars no matter what age they are and throw tantrums. 

Makers did all this intentionally for trps. They must be enjoying the mud slinging between the families now as this is what the makers wanted😡. Shameless makers🤢

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Sumbul's father was wrong but makers intentionally let the phone call continue and even telecast the conversation on national TV so that families can have a good fight among themselves 

I can understand Sumbul’s father’s anger. His daughter was not only humiliated but character assassinated as well. But then he is also at fault for sending her there in the first place. And no matter what, he had no business commenting on other contestants like that, it’s unfair to other contestants and their families. 

RockingSunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: infinity101

I can understand Sumbul’s father’s anger. His daughter was not only humiliated but character assassinated as well. But then he is also at fault for sending her there in the first place. And no matter what, he had no business commenting on other contestants like that, it’s unfair to other contestants and their families. 

But makers let him do that and even telecast that shit kyu bhai ek conversation edit karne mein kya chala jata?? Due to this trp stunt dirty mud slinging is going on between families 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Call me a devil but I loved it! I want all the drama we can get! Sab lado maro.. bahar sabke mom/dad log bhi lad pado.