Your favorite vanvas look

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys I was reading up on the importance of vanvas in epics....and it got me thinking of our favorite looks that actors carried in their respective shows. I really like observing costumes in mythology shows and movies lol. 

My favorites are: 

Arun Govil and Sunil Lahri's Ram and Lakshman vanvas look from RS Ramayan followed by Gurmeet and Ankit's look (they were very similar). 

Dipika Chikhalia as Sita looked both her vanvas looks as well as Debina from AS Ramayan (Dipika's first look with hair down was exactly like Debinas) on a side note loved all of Dipika's costumes. 

Gayatri Joshi's Sita look from Swades song "Pal Pal Hai Bhari" 

Anita Guha's vanvas looks from Sampoorna Ramayana 1961. They were different than what I usually saw Sita in but pretty nonetheless 

Roopa Ganguly's Draupadi in BRC Mahabharata. I liked her golden-yellow saree it was perfect for Yajnaseni 

Suhani Dhanki's Madri's vanvas look from Mahabharat Starplus. 

Pandavas vanvas look from Starplus Mahabharat imo it was better than Draupadi's vanvas dress. 

Not so good ones: 

Ram Siya ke Luv Kush, the vanvas looks for Ram, Lakshman and Sita seemed to contemporary and even some were even 

Siya Ke Ram, Madirakshi's first vanvas look ino was underwhelming... the red didn't seem Sita like... maybe Pooja Sharma's Draupadi could have been given that look. Her second one was good though. 

Radha Krishna, didn't like Ishita's vanvas look 

These are just my opinions hope I didn't offend anyone. Looking forward to reading your favorites.