Official trailer of Govinda naam mera is out. - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by VimalPanMasala

Probably Shashank's worst movie yet considering Bedhadak is cancelled. 

Which one was Bedhadak again?  That action thriller he was supposed to do with Varun?  

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Which one was Bedhadak again?  That action thriller he was supposed to do with Varun?  

No...the Shanaya one with the two boys that looked the exact same. 

Govinda Naam Mera is the action thriller Varun was supposed to do - Mr Lele, but it got shelved, then Varun rejected, then 2 other heroines rejected, so Bhumi and Vicky came in. Kiara was always supposed to do it if I remember correctly. Shashank changed the entire plot after Varun left to make it more comedy. 

Karan allegedly was not happy with the script but since everything had been paid for in 2020 they decided to make it and release it on OTT anyways. So I'm assuming GNM is bad. 

No...the Shanaya one with the two boys that looked the exact same. 

Govinda Naam Mera is the action thriller Varun was supposed to do - Mr Lele, but it got shelved, then Varun rejected, then 2 other heroines rejected, so Bhumi and Vicky came in. Kiara was always supposed to do it if I remember correctly. Shashank changed the entire plot after Varun left to make it more comedy. 

Karan allegedly was not happy with the script but since everything had been paid for in 2020 they decided to make it and release it on OTT anyways. So I'm assuming GNM is bad. 

Yea I forgot about Shanaya’s movie 🤷🏽‍♀️.  

I thought Mr. Lele and the action thriller were two separate movies.  Mr.Lele from the original posters looked like a silly comedy, which then became GMN, or so I thought.  

Yea I forgot about Shanaya’s movie 🤷🏽‍♀️.  

I thought Mr. Lele and the action thriller were two separate movies.  Mr.Lele from the original posters looked like a silly comedy, which then became GMN, or so I thought.  

They were supposed to be. Initially Shashank wanted to do the action thriller but then Varun somehow went for the comedy role or something like that because he had already bagged a thriller in Bhediya. 

I am not happy with Vicky’s choice of movie here. Seems tacky and not his type at all. 

Probably Shashank's worst movie yet considering Bedhadak is cancelled. 

Ooh Bedhadak is canceled? Good call 😆

But what’s happening with Shanaya’s debut then?

Originally posted by WhiteNights

Ooh Bedhadak is canceled? Good call 😆

But what’s happening with Shanaya’s debut then?

I don't know. I think KJO will try and make something happen because he loves Maheep, but Bedhadak was announced January 2021 to be filmed June 2021 (didn't happen), then Karan personally denied rumors of it getting shelved, but on FLOBW, there was conspicuously no mention of Shanaya's film at the end, which makes me think Karan denied it so that the ladies would have something to talk about. 

Because this movie has been stuck for years, and there's very little hype around it. Shanaya has been doing every ad under the sun and endorsing every car there is, so she's working with what she can off her reality show fame, but she would be milking Bedhadak with her PR if the movie was actually happening. 

Originally posted by WhiteNights

I am not happy with Vicky’s choice of movie here. Seems tacky and not his type at all. 

I think it’s alright if he wants to try different things. I really liked him in bhoot as well 😆

Looks like another Ayushman movie.  Bhumi is getting typecast. She needs to try something different.  So is Kiara to an extent but she still has KS and Shershah to her credit.  Vicky is not bad but this movie is not gonna be a hit and it will be very forgettable in his filmography.  For a Shashank Khaitan movie this looks kind of disorganized.  

I agree about Bhumi. No matter what role she is playing, she always acts the same.