I am BACK with a POST!

MiuniS thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Now I am officially back here 

Also take a chill pill and cup of coffee coz the post will be long.

What an Episode... thousand claps👏 

I was here for a good plot and that's why I can't appreciate less today's episode. What a true scenario of what happens when uneducated people stays in power.

Mr.Yadav and Manmeet were both strong characters with strong personality but the difference in both of them was education.

Hussain dude as always Dil jit Lia. He is a friend indeed coz he stood with his friend when she was in need.

Now Manmeet and the laws went flat coz Mr.Yadav has money. And at last she talked about police but he dragged her to the police station.

The pandav kourav story in between made me realise how men can be blind infront of their ego. They won't back down from making a mistake twice even if it cost a hefty price of others if it satisfies their greed and ego.

The clear indication with the breaking of the building and putting Manmeet behind the bars when Mr.Yadav was on the wrong. And the attitude of the police, lol she felt proud in arresting Manmeet.

The thing here is I was told from childhood that we should be extra careful in dealing with powerful but uneducated human beings. He didn't think twice before killing people only to frame Manmeet and send her behind the bars. 

Law never had been a big thing for them, the fear I was having with Manmeet's each word came to her exactly the way I thought. It was absolutely a bad move, she should have let that architect be violated by Mr.Yadav. 

Now why did I say this? She has been working with them from such a long time, she might have seen Murari with gun before and also Mr. Yadav being some one who keeps contact with the law makers.

India's law is one of the most corrupted area, and also grey in Nature. I was viewing a case of a boy murdered in IIT Kharagpur. He was from my state, he was killed with acid and when his parents wanted to know why he became the victim. IIt defended their students even though the killer/killers are hiding in the students. They still couldn't give justice to their son, the guy was a Muslim guy who was killed and they belong from a lower middle class family.

Also the Ajmer Sex Scandal, Mr.Chisti is still out when he was the initiator of the whole Scandal.

Now coming back to the story how much unfair it feels we can't deny the fact what Mr.Yadav wanted to do was a Crime and what he eventually did is a Crime too. 

An Upright person could never deal with a person like Yadav, only a shrewd clever person can. It's and funny he didn't think twice to take his investments into losses only to ruin Manmeet. Manmeet might be a good architect but she still couldn't handle things at the end of the day coz she didn't understood the connection and links of Mr. Yadav.

I have seen some of the close cases like this and I can definitely say there was a way. First she could have informed the municipal office that the project is tight and no changes could be done. That could make municipal officers not care much about any petition from Mr.Yadav as it has such an upright officer too. 

Since the first one is not possible.

2nd the whole CCTV footage of the things that happened in the office can be forwarded to the media outlets. Media outlets take special interests when a famous person gets involved. 

Also she should have striked the nail first, knowing Mr. Yadav I could somehow see the awful happenings before. 

Raj isn't a guy who actually needs a Role here. She saying she can't trust Raj was apt coz Fruits doesn't fall far than the tree. 

She was definitely right not controlling back with her anger but there's a phrase Murkh Dost se gyaani shatru accha hai. She was dealing with nothing more than an uneducated fool who raised ladders of success too fast which is absolutely questionable but also a powerful one.

She should have been more careful. And at last it's a good time to say goodbye to the reputation she made till date in her career. This one news has took all her efforts to one line "JUSTICE SERVED/DENIED" 

I really liked the outburst Manmeet had on one hand, and on the other hand I knew things would go south.

Special mention to the Actress playing Surbhi and Actor playing Bhairav. They nailed their roles and are the spotlight.🤗 

Also I still don't get what Manmeet likes in Raj. Also it's guaranteed Raj would never be the right choice coz she would never be able to adapt in their house. Most of the family is uneducated and has too much ego fuelled by their money power☯️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

My view as a lawyer: 

Good that Manmeet mentioned the particular act that applies in all workplaces! 👍🏼

1) the MD is Raj, so technically he should be arrested along with Hussain as well, not just Manmeet. And (Other people involved in the construction like engineers, contractors, etc,.) Also, the arrest should've done after a thorough interrogation, which obviously didn't happen (kuch toh bhi dekhte hai on tv) lol

2) The police came just as the news broke lol🤣 (nobody investigates this fast lol), so obviously it was shown in a very basic ITV way, but that's fine..! 

3) the charge that the police has put on Manmeet is also wrong.- it's actually should be death caused by negligence, not culpable homicide (i know it can be confusing for the ITV people, but still).

My view as a person- before the rejection track started:

~Manmeet likes Raj coz he's laid back-- very quite opposite to her (opposite attracts).

~ he likes Anmol

~ was there for her when she needed him...

~ Even got beaten and slapped by his father for her (defending her)

~~~ now after the 360° turn= no idea😆

My POV wrt to their future relationship equation success rate: (In real life yes, it would be difficult to live with Raj's family, but Raj kinda needs Manmeet to get out of his father's shackles!!) 

I'm sure Raj will investigate along with papa Shergill and Hussain and get her out of the jail... This jail track won't stretch too long..!! 

I'm waiting lol!! 

Thanks for tagging me, Mimi❤️

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
MiuniS thumbnail
Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

My view as a lawyer: 

Good that Manmeet mentioned the particular act that applies in all workplaces! 👍🏼

1) the MD is Raj, so technically he should be arrested along with Hussain as well, not just Manmeet. And (Other people involved in the construction like engineers, contractors, etc,.) Also, the arrest should've done after a thorough interrogation, which obviously didn't happen (kuch toh bhi dekhte hai on tv) lol

2) The police came just as the news broke lol🤣 (nobody investigates this fast lol), so obviously it was shown in a very basic ITV way, but that's fine..! 

3) the charge that the police has put on Manmeet is also wrong.- it's actually should be death caused by negligence, not culpable homicide (i know it can be confusing for the ITV people, but still).

My view as a person- before the rejection track started:

~Manmeet likes Raj coz he's laid back-- very quite opposite to her (opposite attracts).

~ he likes Anmol

~ was there for her when she needed him...

~ Even got beaten and slapped by his father for her (defending her)

~~~ now after the 360° turn= no idea😆

My POV wrt to their future relationship equation success rate: (In real life yes, it would be difficult to live with Raj's family, but Raj kinda needs Manmeet to get out of his father's shackles!!) 

I'm sure Raj will investigate along with papa Shergill and Hussain and get her out of the jail... This jail track won't stretch too long..!! 

I'm waiting lol!! 

Thanks for tagging me, Mimi❤️

I was thinking this ...what if those police women are actors? And they came to kidnap Manmeet.

MiuniS thumbnail

Sis make a post on how law world works in such cases and how its different in ITV .

I am an engineer hence not so well adapted with laws and courts

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have a feeling Raj will end up in jail instead soon enough. Karma cycle for Mr Yadav. 

Naya_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiuniS

I was thinking this ...what if those police women are actors? And they came to kidnap Manmeet.

Very much possible. Coz the plot is highly Unpredictable.

Naya_31 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiuniS

Sis make a post on how law world works in such cases and how its different in ITV .

I am an engineer hence not so well adapted with laws and courts

Been there done that lol no point..🤣 ITV has a different universe where common rules and laws don't apply lol.. 🤣

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

partner should have a press meet and forward that cctv footage about what happened in day before in SM.... rest the public will take care of!

But NO, He loves his company reputation (is there any leftover??)  more than his partner !!!!!!!!

In fact, he would be able to recover his company image by disclosing that manmeet is NOT responsible and take a short interview of that officer who was there....

I would love ...love to watch if this happens....but no this is itv..... will milk without any logic for weeks!!!!!