Sumbul had a panic Attack

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't think Sumbul is obsessed, instead she had a panic attack  The way Shiv  attacked Shalin was scary and the other contestants had a hard time getting him out of Shalin's throat.

People only focus on the fake love angle  because of what Tina has said in the past. I m 'm worried about her, I hope Makers will also take care of her like they do with another contestant . 

Another fake post for the faku stupid idiot no GK woman. Gees yaar!!!! Unbelievable. Panic attack wow kahan hai London mein ya New York mein🤣🤣🤣  

Originally posted by EmillyUppy

I don't think Sumbul is obsessed, instead she had a panic attack  The way Shiv  attacked Shalin was scary and the other contestants had a hard time getting him out of Shalin's throat.

People only focus on the fake love angle  because of what Tina has said in the past. I m 'm worried about her, I hope Makers will also take care of her like they do with another contestant . 

Bold: Have you watched the same show, Madam?🤔

If Sumbul had a panic attack due to so-called SCARY attack on Shalin then why did not she had a panic attack when Shalin nearly dislocated or gave muscle tear to Stan's shoulder? Kyun Stan insaan nahi hai kya?🤷

PS: One more newbie Sumbul fan post spotted. 

Which fake post are you talking about , did you really saw what happened the days before yesterday ?   She was truly avoiding Tina and Shalin especially Tina . The gossip is good but not everything is about gossip.

Any medical special can see in her reactions that she had a panic attack 

sumbul thought this is a mauka of snatching shalin from tina again and thats why she went bezerk when sha went to tina 

this girl is crazy obsessed i feel sorry for her future 

i hope someone can help with her insecurities outside and takes care of her or else shes gnna turn into an obsessive psycho 

There are fights every time in that house , Archana crossed the limit last week , this time Shiv crossed the limit , did you see the video ? 

And then we aren't there to see everything that is happening , we can only see what makers want us to see.

Sumbul seems more scared than obsessed for me , it is obvious that she had a panic attack , you can ask to a doctor is you know one 

Your post is a fake post as you joined IF now or maybe few days ago just to support Miss Dumbo STK who doesn't even have basic knowledge about the world. Your post dear Newbie is a FAKE post

You are so used to  the Straight forward concept, standing concept  ... that you are unable to recognize actions due to panic. 

I'm really sorry that  some people aren't able to understand the limit between the game and the health .

The most important thing is not if I'm fake or not, I constantly read the posts here, it's just that I don't log on often, but today I had to speak because I'm shocked that no one among Millions of people fail to notice something as simple as a panic attack.

But the truth is many are just pretending ,and some are just ignorant.

Originally posted by Jerry_Chuhiya

Bold: Have you watched the same show, Madam?🤔

If Sumbul had a panic attack due to so-called SCARY attack on Shalin then why did not she had a panic attack when Shalin nearly dislocated or gave muscle tear to Stan's shoulder? Kyun Stan insaan nahi hai kya?🤷

PS: One more newbie Sumbul fan post spotted. 

The most important thing is not if I'm fake or not, I constantly read the posts here, it's just that I don't log on often, but today I had to speak because I'm shocked that no one among Millions of people fail to notice something as simple as a panic attack.

But the truth is many are just pretending ,and some are just ignorant.