Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

All the best kartik. U r on roll. Poor 🐍 kjo papa.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo one more Talentless non-nepo ko badi film mil gayi Ye dubayega saari filmein 😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Omg are we finally going to see Kartik with muscles and all? He’s going to look so good! Ahhhhhh I can’t wait !

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Although I wish well for Kartik, this is exactly the problem with Bollywood. They are still trying to sell stars rather than stories. Ek movie hit kya hogayi sari movies us bande ke jholi mai daldo chahe woh role mai fit aata ho ya nahi

India is a big country and still they have a dearth of actors in Bollywood. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

Although I wish well for Kartik, this is exactly the problem with Bollywood. They are still trying to sell stars rather than stories. Ek movie hit kya hogayi sari movies us bande ke jholi mai daldo chahe woh role mai fit aata ho ya nahi

Thank you! You spoke my mind.

I like Karthik too. But every new film seems to be announced with him. Star system at work again.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Purple5

Bollywood is dumb and dumber. 

Anything that clicks, stars, theme, remakes, biographies, sports movies, Romcoms etc.. in Bollywood everyone jumps on the same ship. They are so unoriginal. 
Abhi bhi nahi sudhrenge. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Boxing movies don't really work at the box office anymore. Why would they do this after Liger? 

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Boxing movies don't really work at the box office anymore. Why would they do this after Liger? 

and even Kabir Khan is also on shaky ground after delivering 3 back to back flops(Phantom, Tubelight and 83) in recent times.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ek Liger kam padd gaya tha?😆