Maddam Sir

episode guide help

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys,

I have just started watching Maddam Sir on YT and was at episode 224 (Naman baldness wala episode) when episode 225 showed a total time jump to the thana having been moved and after playing around with the search on YT, I found the actual episode that follows the 224 episode but it is written as 256/257....so I watched that but now am a bit confused as which is the case after the Naman wala case..if I follow the episode number it shows the case of Keshav work from home issue...but i again feel as if I have jumped a few episodes

Can anyone help me with the chronological of the cases/episodes? if possible till current episodes?

I am really enjoying this show....It's one show that doesn't fail to make me laugh out loud every episode!!!

Thanks is advance!!!

@braich_gal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was due to lockdown during covid ! After many  episodes,  it will continue with the same track!

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ohhh...so it's not a mistake then...that's why I am getting so confused!! 

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

Hi guys,

I have just started watching Maddam Sir on YT and was at episode 224 (Naman baldness wala episode) when episode 225 showed a total time jump to the thana having been moved and after playing around with the search on YT, I found the actual episode that follows the 224 episode but it is written as 256/257....so I watched that but now am a bit confused as which is the case after the Naman wala case..if I follow the episode number it shows the case of Keshav work from home issue...but i again feel as if I have jumped a few episodes

Can anyone help me with the chronological of the cases/episodes? if possible till current episodes?

I am really enjoying this show....It's one show that doesn't fail to make me laugh out loud every episode!!!

Thanks is advance!!!

@braich_gal

It happened due to the lockdown. I believe that episode 224 and the Naman case happened much later (episode 256) after they came back to the original station.