SPECIAL 100 : Naa Umra ki Seema Ho - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Revutty

Thanks a lot loving 2 missing 2 for posting the most beautiful episodes, the Lovely vm 's of them. Expecting a Shayari also from you, if you gets time please do it Shayari Devi.

This one is for you

This is for you @revutty and all my beautiful friends on NUKSH forum

main Shayar toh nahi; magar Re Vutty 

Jab se dekha

Serial ko

Mujh ko 

Shaaaayariiii aa gayee

Now for the show❀️

Dil jo na keh saka 

vahi raaj-e-dil 

kehane ki trip aayee haiπŸ˜†

Ehasaan tera hoga mujh par 

dil chahata hai voh kehane do

Mujhe tumse Muhobbat ho gayee hai

Mujhe palakon ki chhaanv mein rehane do

https://www.hotstar.com/in/vidhi-proposes-love-to-dev-promo/1260123031

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 1 years ago

ArjunπŸ€—

Beautiful character introduced making the show much more lovable.

His infectious smile  dazzled our screens always!

No wonder Dev praised him in very first entry episode. He came as a breath of fresh air........ Kanika and Yogesh were in villainous mood then; but their son had a clean heart❀️

Pyaar kya hai??...... haat dhulana pyaar hai...... weird Vidhi! smiley37

His expression was so on point!

Then his "proposing with rose" mood to Vidhi at Vidhi's place for FM project work. Even Vidhi's parents were anxious and bafflled...... but this guy! With his helpful nature won over their hearts too!

The way Bimla acknowledged his contribution, "Iklouta hai, par sou beton ke upar hai"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_UI2N3dUWU

truly falling in love with Vidhi and not hesitating to reach out with gift..... The way he asked Dev's opinion on what to give..... the way he made Vidhi take it and wear it...... dil jeet liya bande ne!

And then the character growth to let go of your love ........ for what is best for the loved one than yourself..... to guide your love to choose his heart's sayingπŸ€—

The change from happy expectation to a graceful acceptance

When he told Vidhi, tu voh sab mat soch, yeh soch kya mast mousam hoga, teri aur dave ki date hogi, tu pehale jaisi himmat kar aur bas bol de!πŸ‘

Iss ka naam Arjun tha..... Yeh toh Radha ban gayaa! πŸ˜³

Radha Krishn ka milan kabhi hua nahi but the best love pair is that, forever and always!

Arjun ab show mein raha nahi, par Arjun-Vidhi best friends moments will never be forgotten

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 1 years ago

Awwww meri jaan , so much beautiful ❀️❀️❀️😘😘😘😘

Wow wow πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. You nailed it dear

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161960758

This was written by Anupreeya. The very first OS which I read, infact the first post which I read in India forums. She is actually the reason which bought me here. Today I really want to thank Anupreeya for giving everyone this wonderful story. Because of yours this story my curiosity increased to read all the posts in India forums. I was in search of reading an FF for ViDev and I find NUKSH in India forums and then got register here. The very first thing which I saw here was your creativity. A very big thanks for making me happy. I became a member of this Pagal mandili and I got so many friends here. 

Originally posted by Revutty

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161960758

This was written by Anupreeya. The very first OS which I read, infact the first post which I read in India forums. She is actually the reason which bought me here. Today I really want to thank Anupreeya for giving everyone this wonderful story. Because of yours this story my curiosity increased to read all the posts in India forums. I was in search of reading an FF for ViDev and I find NUKSH in India forums and then got register here. The very first thing which I saw here was your creativity. A very big thanks for making me happy. I became a member of this Pagal mandili and I got so many friends here. 

Revutty thanks for sharing this beautiful piece

Anupreeya: Hearty Kudos to youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Please do keep writing and please tag me in such postsπŸ€—

Sangeeta didi

I could say she is just like the badi behen of Vidhi. When Vidhi faced the worst during the initial days she felt very much low. Sangeeta di gave the tissues and asked to cry as much as she want. But also encouraged her to go ahead rather than crying on each and every thing. She greets every one with the coffee β˜• and a little smile at her face. She got very less scenes but I totally felt she is the one who understands Vidhi very much. That day when Dev was bursting his anger because of the biggest misunderstanding Sangeeta approached Dev and make him to understand the truth. Sangeeta was saying Sir uski yahi galti hein kee woh bahut..Dev completed it masoom hein. I totally loved that part.Dev also said to Vidhi Miss Vidhi tum Sangeeta ko thanks bol sakti ho..... And Vidhi hugged her with a smile. It was so cute. She was the one who find out the hidden desire of Vidhi. One day she said Tum Maan kyun nahi leti ho Vidhi kee tumhein Dev Sir se pyaar hein ? That Vidhi's dream - I love you Dev Sir at the screen, Sangeeta saying Yahi tumhari dil kee sachayi hein Vidhi. Another moment when Bimla said Dev to convince Vidhi for getting the consent over Akash Sangeeta overhead it. And when Vidhi came and said to Sangeeta - " Sangeeta di aapne mujhse ek sawal poocha thaa Naa? Aaj mein uska jawab deti hoon. Ekdum sacchi waali jawab. Haan ". I fact Sangeeta insisted her to tell it fast . Today also Sangeeta was saying Vidhi aisi hee hein. Hasti hein toh aankhon mein paani aati hein. It was so touching. Now Arjun is also not in office and if someone can stand as support then it's Sangeeta di only. I really like her very much..

100 episodes ho gye, vidhi ki ek choti behan bhi thi na starting mein, woh kidhar gayab kar di makers ne? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago

Usko gayab kar di, aur abb toh Arjun bhi UK chale gaye..