Bigg Boss 16

Sensible Soundariya

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Soundariya is coming across as best female contestant this season. Who is a balanced person. Who is sensible, mature and emotional too. 

She takes stand for her friends but also tell them when they go wrong. Today she was the only one who tried to control and calm Archana, who calmly told her where she went wrong while rest chamchas were fighting with her because she came to talk to their Raja. 

Soundariya also tried to stop priyanka, to not fight with each other, to solve the matter but priyanka was too rude with her. 

I want Soundariya to stay for long but unfortunately BB will not let that happen. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am telling this from long time๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Saundarya has every quality to be a good housewife. 

1.She honored and respected Nimmo like a sasuma when she was in their team. She obeyed everything just like a bahu sasumas always want.

2.Sasuma ke peeth peeche burai bhi kiya aur pati ko uksaya bhi against Sasuma...just like an adarsh bahu. Bahar meetha...andar se kala.

3. Just like a bahu when she ubderstood pati aab pocket mein hai she did everything a successful bahu does to separate maa beta and bhai bhai aur bhai bahen

4. Chugli bhi kiye aganist sasuma, aas paraswali bhabhi(Pryanka,Tina)

5.Just like Crime Petrol wali adarsh bhabhi tried flirting and seduce aas paraswala devars... Shiv,Stan, Sha, Ankit, Abdu.. When not successful lied to pati(ex-Sha touches me....chi chi)

6.Can cook very well and try to make sasural/aas paaswalos happy just like an adarsh bahu. 

7. Tries to keep peace till it is in her fayeda just like a bahu. Later samjhaos them too. 

8. Loves pati, tries to keep him happy,supports him like Sita maya when he needs her. 

Good or bad she has every quality to be an adarsh bahu.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhalak7

Saundarya has every quality to be a good housewife. 

1.She honored and respected Nimmo like a sasuma when she was in their team. She obeyed everything just like a bahu sasumas always want.

2.Sasuma ke peeth peeche burai bhi kiya aur pati ko uksaya bhi against Sasuma...just like an adarsh bahu. Bahar meetha...andar se kala.

3. Just like a bahu when she ubderstood pati aab pocket mein hai she did everything a successful bahu does to separate maa beta and bhai bhai aur bhai bahen

4. Chugli bhi kiye aganist sasuma, aas paraswali bhabhi(Pryanka,Tina)

5.Just like Crime Petrol wali adarsh bhabhi tried flirting and seduce aas paraswala devars... Shiv,Stan, Sha, Ankit, Abdu.. When not successful lied to pati(ex-Sha touches me....chi chi)

6.Can cook very well and try to make sasural/aas paaswalos happy just like an adarsh bahu. 

7. Tries to keep peace till it is in her fayeda just like a bahu. Later samjhaos them too. 

8. Loves pati, tries to keep him happy,supports him like Sita maya when he needs her. 

Good or bad she has every quality to be an adarsh bahu.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Satyavachan !! 

Agar Priyanka Jagatmata hai to yeh Jagatpatni hai.

She can break Draupadiโ€™s record of 5 by becoming housewife of the 100 Kauravas โ€ฆ.. and yet be motivated to  go out and flirt with Pandavas.

Sabko khush rakhegi โ€ฆ.. No Mahabharata or Kurukshetra 

Edited by MadOwhat - 1 years ago
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

agreed I am voting for her this week 

SamSanta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed. She has stepped up her game and is doing really well. I hope she stays longer and kicks Tina/Nimrat out from the myglamm race as well. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Fully agreed. She was the only one who looked sensible yesterday, everyone else behaved like a maniac. 

TinnTinna thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

If not sajid,  saundarya should definitely win.

For once bb needs to pull his head out of his bahus' pallus and find winner qualities in others as well...๐Ÿ˜ต

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well said. She is doinf great since 2 weeks. Na kisi se ulajhna bekar mei na tang arana kisi ke fight mei such a nice girl