Deepika launches 2 products for her skin care

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

ImageImage

Has been tested for like a week with 56 women. 

Why is her launch so lazy and it is really expensive?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This looks like one of those heavily fragranced high priced skincare that won’t do anything for the skin ….

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

DietSabya has ripped her marketing and PR team to shreds. And rightfully so. What is the USP? How are you going live 12Hrs AFTER the product has launched? Why has the biggest female superstar of our generation struggled to get her brand message across. It really does look just like a random moodboard at this point, I’m none the wiser about her products. This market is so insanely saturated, you cannot get away with doing the bare minimum, sorry. 😑 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mi Stupido Deepika - Kay beauty's market launch campaigns were fabulous - Loved that music video they had released..DP is just honestly so not "original" in anything..she launched her fashion label after Anushka launched Nush - god knows if that is even working anymore..

This skin care brand is also an attempt to enter the skincare and beauty space, just because Kat did it and how!

Also her own skin is looking haggard these days, why would I buy her products?

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What in the Baba Ramdeva 😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It’s shit. I love DP but this is pure shit. Atleast PC gave the appearance of being into Anomaly (which is also quite shit) but DP just announced it like what? 2-3 days ago? And now it’s already on the market??? Without her even speaking about it/launching it?! SHIT marketing. As a rule, I never ever buy celeb launched stuff. Whatever it might be. Only Fenty& Rare Beauty are worth it, in india, ONLY Kay, but everything celebs do, like perfume & skincare especially, is terrible terrible terrible.

We shall do ourselves a favour & skip this. 

P. S. Can someone tell me if they can see the ingredients?? B/c I can’t find this website. 

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 1 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

These are really high priced products for the given quantity. People usually start using such products after they have been suggested by multiple people with evident results. Very few brands can sustain or justify that value. Also this range and type is not something people experiment or order for fun, unlike Kay beauty products which are both reasonably priced and also are fun products to try. All in all, a repulsive introduction which seems to be more of a fancy thing to possess than something of true utility. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: TheekThaak

These are really high priced products for the given quantity. People usually start using such products after they have been suggested by multiple people with evident results. Very few brands can sustain or justify that value. Also this range and type is not something people experiment or order for fun, unlike Kay beauty products which are both reasonably priced and also are fun products to try. All in all, a repulsive introduction which seems to be more of a fancy thing to possess than something of true utility. 

She’s trying to rival Forest Essentials & Kama Ayurveda, which took years to increase their prices to what they’re today. When I used to use FE while growing up, it was very reasonable.. And then they really increased their prices after Estée Lauder bought major stake but I still continued using it b/c what I used, worked! DP should’ve been smart about this, priced them reasonably so that the reach was wide. And then if consumers liked it, increased the price of it.

As things stand, this is shit. And now ofc, all influencers will go ga-ga over it like they do for Anomaly. 😆😆

Originally posted by: sev.puri

DietSabya has ripped her marketing and PR team to shreds. And rightfully so. What is the USP? How are you going live 12Hrs AFTER the product has launched? Why has the biggest female superstar of our generation struggled to get her brand message across. It really does look just like a random moodboard at this point, I’m none the wiser about her products. This market is so insanely saturated, you cannot get away with doing the bare minimum, sorry. 😑 

oh that is why 😲

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Itna paisa hi kharchna hai toh I'll just buy the other good international brands. 

Why would anyone spend that much for an absolutely new brand? 

Eye Roll Robert Downey Jr GIF - Eye Roll Robert Downey Jr Tony Stark GIFs