Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

She was good! Although my dad and brother told me they could only look at Katrina the entire time. Despite her expressionless face. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She was good! Although my dad and brother told me they could only look at Katrina the entire time. Despite her expressionless face. 

She's beautiful, no doubt.

I find Anushka also lovely.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She was so so so annoying! Although nothing can ever beat how massively annoying Alizeh was in ADHM. I just find Anushka a very average actor so nothing of what she does I like. (She was good in NH10 though, love that movie) I love how much Anushka herself, dislikes Alizeh’s character!! 🤣 in later IVs she would make it a point to talk about how difficult it was for her to play her b/c of how much disliked the character. 😆😆

I believe Anushka’s  true skill is as a producer & storyteller. Love her movies! Everything from NH10, to Pari to Phillauri are such interesting & unique stories. And I’ll always greatly admire her (I do for all outsiders) for being a “normal” person, working her way up & becoming an A-lister. 👏

OK i am not a fan of anushka as an actress like at all but however she was the MVP of this film indeed. Her performance was so refreshing! she really added the much needed zing in this otherwise dull and bland movie.

and IMO anushka completely overshadowed the wooden female lead who was easily the weakest link!