Official trailer of salaam Venky is out. - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Directed by - Revathy🤩 ik it's going to be amazing.

Surprised by Aamir's cameo tho. 

lovely trailer ❤️ Hope Rajeev has scenes with Kajol. 😳

I loved the trailer and was so pleasantly surprised & happy to see Rajeev onscreen after a longgg time. 😳

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Not sure if this is the right movie to release in the theatres ? Seems like an OTT movie 

I know but this is not 2020 anymore..now OTT demands threatrical release 1st to understand what price it wants to buy the movie for..the reason why the likes of milii or double XL made to cinemas..now they will get deals on OTT based on it..so they are acting clever now..

My honest opinion, the trailer was moving too fast for me.  I know there’s a terminally ill son and a loving mother who will do anything for her boy.  But beyond that it’s a hodgepodge of different scenes, some lighthearted, some emotional, and some gut wrenching.  And the son being in a hospital bed at times with a cannula and then out and about outside without a cannula kept the trailer from having a nice flow.  I’m wondering if he’s in an out of the hospital in the movie or if there’s a lot of flashbacks. 

I’ll watch the movie when it’s out on OTT because of Aamir.  The ending was a big surprise.  I’m guessing he’s the boy’s father since the movie entirely revolves around mother and son and no father.  When Kajol said she’s done everything her son has asked but she can’t comply with his last request I thought he wanted to be able to die on his own terms (also made me wonder if the movie was inspired by My Sister’s Keeper) but now I think he probably wanted to see his father hence Aamir, and Kajol’s surprise at seeing him. 

Omg what a wonderful trailer, this looks so inspiring! 

Kajol, Rajeev, Rahul Bose, and a cameo of Aamir, this user is definitely signing up for it. 

And, being a Rajeev fangirl, how incredibly good he’s looking as a doc? I hope he’s having a gray role 🥹

Reserve all the best actress awards for Kajol! The legend is back 

OMG what a line up and what a trailer. A great trailer!

Nice trailer, looking forward to it

After I don't know how many years I am actually waiting for a Hindi film.

Trailer looks very promising. Hope it delivers the promise.

Aamir Khan is actually looking handsome here.