Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

no. They r doing takht together also. But my point is there r too many better jodis available. Why not take them in romantic movie?

Kyunki it's Kjo's money, unki marzi?

Audience ki marzi that they made the pair a hit in their only released film so far.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

u r clearly not understanding my simple point. There is no point arguing with u

You are not being clear. You are ending biased against this Jodi and won’t tell me why 

u r srk hater. So it's useless stating facts in front of u. I don't wanna argue with u

Lol.....thats what u came up with in a discussion

Labelling me 🤪

I stated all of the facts with logical reasoning, if you have something to reply with facts backup by your reasoning then I am all ears for discussion, if not then plz do not label and don't write discussion as some argument, for your defense.

This is not cool.

Better accept or aleast do not twist.

-----------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

no. They r doing takht together also. But my point is there r too many better jodis available. Why not take them in romantic movie?

Takht is shelved and even if its made they are not paired with eachother there. Karan's movie, Karan's Paisa he will cast whoever he wants to.

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Kyunki it's Kjo's money, unki marzi?

Audience ki marzi that they made the pair a hit in their only released film so far.

audience made too many other pairs much more hit. N in gully boy, their pair was not at all highlight of the film

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Takht is shelved and even if its made they are not paired with eachother there. Karan's movie, Karan's Paisa he will cast whoever he wants to.

it's not his personal investment. He is making movies for the audience. So as an audience my opinion matters

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You are not being clear. You are ending biased against this Jodi and won’t tell me why 

i tried to explain u too much. Still if u don't understand, i can't do anything about it

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

Lol.....thats what u came up with in a discussion

Labelling me 🤪

I stated all of the facts with logical reasoning, if you have something to reply with facts backup by your reasoning then I am all ears for discussion, if not then plz do not label and don't write discussion as some argument, for your defense.

This is not cool.

Better accept or aleast do not twist.

-----------------------

i did not twisted at all. I said the fact that majority of audience liked him. That is the truth n only good writing can't make a dialogue popular. The actor's speaking style matters a lot. For example, gabbar's dialogue 'kitne admi the' was not some very good popular hone wala dialogue. He was just asking basic question but it's his dialogue delivery which made the dialogue popular. When i was a kid, i liked shah rukh so much that i used to watch his every movie. Only srk was enough for me to watch a movie. N there r many people like me. But u don't want to give any credit of his success to him. I said if u don't like him, it's totally fine but that doesn't mean that no1 should like him. His expressions were good enough

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it's not his personal investment. He is making movies for the audience. So as an audience my opinion matters

What are you saying? It is his personal investment. Both financial investment as a producer and also creative investment as a director. He has all rights to make movies with whoever he is comfortable with working day n night for long hours for months at a stretch! Ofcourse you as an audience have all rights to choose to watch or not watch his product.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

What are you saying? It is his personal investment. Both financial investment as a producer and also creative investment as a director. He has all rights to make movies with whoever he is comfortable with working day n night for long hours for months at a stretch! Ofcourse you as an audience have all rights to choose to watch or not watch his product.

i mean that he is not investing for his personal purpose. He is making movie for audience.