Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Their one film was a hit. They looked cute together in Gully Boy. Timing was great between them too. 

They look cute in their ads too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j71ayO2X2E

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This commercial is cute 

His costume is terrible tho 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: oyebollywood

Movie title should have been - papa aur beti ki aloo waali kahani 

Dharmendra is in it also 

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

his movies were hit n his so many hamming dialogues became so much popular n his jodis became much popular. It's fine if u don't like him but that time good amount of audience liked him So kjo n yrf repeating him again n again in movies is justified. I also didn't like ranveer-deepika jodi in ram leela but it was hit n many people liked them so slb repeating them was justified.

All thanks to the very wholesome entertaining films Kjo and yrf given to him which could be hits having anyone in the male lead.

The dialogues were written by the writers and became popular in the context of the movie not due to Srk's hamming.

If he would have been any good actor, a not so very entertaining Swades would not have been bombed at the boxoffice even at his peak and so does those countless flops and disasters he has delivered in the last one decade even with big directors Imtiaz Ali, Anand L rai etc just because those films were not good enough. So we cannot discredit the ones Kjo and yrf who basically made 90% of his career with their amazingly entertaining films which could be hits with or without him.

-------------------

Edited by kingkhan22 - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

point is not that 'if film will succeed or not'. Point is a good couple deserves to be repeated in many films. But what's so special about ranveer-alia that kjo is repeating them again n again? He doesn't repeat good couples like ranbir-deepika, Aditya-shraddha, sid-parineeti etc. Imagine one of these couples in dhadak in place of ishaan-janvi. These good couples would've took dhadak to another level

It's just their second movie together why are you going on and on about them getting repeated as if they did some 10-15 movies as a pair?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dharmendra is in it also 

Just to make him wear good clothes black colored and do shawa  shawa 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I like Varun/Alia but I’ve seen them over and over 

Nothing else peaks my interest. Salman/Deepika maybe did but not anymore. 

Ranveer/Alia seems like it has enough juice 

u r clearly not understanding my simple point. There is no point arguing with u

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkhan22

All thanks to the very wholesome entertaining films Kjo and yrf given to him which could be hits having anyone in the male lead.

The dialogues were written by the writers and became popular in the context of the movie not due to Srk's hamming.

If he would have been any good actor, a not so very entertaining Swades would not have been bombed at the voxofdice even at his peak and so does those countless flops and disasters he has delivered in the last one decade even with big directors Imtiaz Ali, Anand l rai etc just because those films were not good enough. So we cannot discredit the ones Kjo and yrf who basically made 90% of his career with their amazingly entertaining films which could be hits with or without him.

-------------------

u r srk hater. So it's useless stating facts in front of u. I don't wanna argue with u

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

It's just their second movie together why are you going on and on about them getting repeated as if they did some 10-15 movies as a pair?

no. They r doing takht together also. But my point is there r too many better jodis available. Why not take them in romantic movie?