Nina, tumko mera hi naam yaad aaya tha🤔

You are so famous 😂🤪 😎

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to the winners 🥳

Anjureads thumbnail

Congrats Anamika and @So-So 🥳🥳

All wonderful entries by the participants. Some of them being eye-openers actually. Thanks for letting us read them. 

vaidharbhi95 thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

The badge is attractive, thank you, x.titli.x. Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you, organizers, I enjoyed the challenge of writing stories that revolve around phobias. You pretended that AubodroKhargosh's 15-word explanatory note for a 20-word story was its own story - that's a savage sense of humour!

So-So, I like how you created a sense of haphephobia with simple but effective sentences in this story. I especially like how the "washed" ... "wash" repetition brings out the "urgently" feeling.

2. He touched her hand lovingly. Disgust washed over her. She urgently needed to wash her hands!

So-So, this story effectively takes the reader into the claustrophobic space. Nicely written!

8. The door slammed shut! No escape! The thick walls seemed to be getting closer. Horror constricted my throat.

Sudharies, you managed to present several characters in a few words with this story.

8. Handsome man... Locked eyes...

Drew closer....

"Dance...?

Perceived shirt..

"Nope...."

His face fell

Friends scowled... "He's Hot"

"Excessive Buttons"....Nausea!

m4manju, this story nicely details the life of someone with anuptaphobia.

1. She dreaded her 30th birthday. No boyfriends yet! She spends sleepless nights thinking what if she can’t find one?

vaidharbhi95, the contrast between the principal character and others in this story effectively conveys how overwhelming ablutophobia is.

5. How people go on swashbuckling water adventures was beyond her. Akshita could hardly bathe without hallucinating about drowning to death.

HereAsMyself, when I looked up this story's reference (as I am unworthy of membership in the Bengali Literary Characters private forum), I chuckled at your sly humour.

5. 'Had your culprit been an ornithophobe, my pseudonym would have frightened him off.'
Prodosh Mitra smiles at the remark.

HereAsMyself, I am amazed by your creativity in this story!

6. Teaching in a school with a resident Basilisk isn’t easy, especially when your boggart is a mirror.

DelusionsOfNeha, this character's use of humour to cope with elevator phobia is refreshing.

1. Elevator door opens.

"I'll take the stairs."

"For 17th floor?"

"See you up there."

"How-"

"Rock climbing." She winked.

Aquabutterfly, the visual details in this story make it so convincing.

5. She felt them watching her at all times, their human-like eyes and wide smiles haunting her existence. Was this normal?

SoniRita, the abnormal reaction to something expected in this story is imaginative.

2. Snakes phobia so extreme that he had a heart attack when he saw snake on Lord Shiva's temple.

NINALOGY, I like your choice to arrange this story in this sequence to bring out how irrational the fear of solitude is.

6. The loneliness within him, silence of every moment he felt everyday, still remained, in spite of having 700 facebook friends.

Physics_girl, this story makes me want to know more.

5. She would have a room filled with trophies for her talent, but she never participated, in case she fails

Bee222, this is an intriguing situation.

2. Mortals have fears. Lord Phobos enjoys toying with them.

Until He falls for Harry, who only dreads fear itself — Him.

tournesol, this story puts a clever twist on phasmophobia, and the character's name is apt.

2. Swarup took a deep breath and smiled at the scary apparition in the dark. His therapist will be very happy.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2790

I have added seven of my ten stories to this book, using the "microphobia" tag.

That is really kind of you to take time out and appreciate every writer's entry !!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Authors are requested to post the story in ONE book n the FF section or in ONE thread in the FF forum or in SOS forum.

This was notified before. I cannot speak for other forums, but as a part of the FFEs/FF forum DT member/SS forum DT forum, I can speak for my own forum(s).

I don't think its fair to us FFEs/DT members to be on a lookout because of 15 words and to the FFGs/ any other graphicer on IF to make a cover for 15 words. 

Thank You

Shibani 

FFE/FF forum Viewbie/ SOS forum Viewbie

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Authors are requested to post the story in ONE book n the FF section or in ONE thread in the FF forum or in SOS forum.

This was notified before. I cannot speak for other forums, but as a part of the FFEs/FF forum DT member/SS forum DT forum, I can speak for my own forum(s).

I don't think its fair to us FFEs/DT members to be on a lookout because of 15 words and to the FFGs/ any other graphicer on IF to make a cover for 15 words. 

Thank You

Shibani 

FFE/FF forum Viewbie/ SOS forum Viewbie

Could you please explain what "to be on a lookout" means? You only review books if there are complaints, right?

Compared to my 80,000-word book, isn't it easier for you to glance over my eleven 10-word and 20-word books and resolve complaints?

Graphicers are volunteers who enjoy credit for their artwork, and no one forces them to illustrate anything, right? I only make cover requests when I think there is artistic merit in the images that I provide. If my request sits untouched because no Graphicer finds it appealing, or because you tell them to reject it due to story length, I can manage without a cover.

I published a 10-word book and just added seven more chapters to it, with 20 words per chapter, because they're a collection of stories about the same show.

Two of my 20-word books published today are fan fictions on different TV shows, and I would like to write more about those shows someday. The third 20-word book is going to get several more chapters soon, whenever the Dharmakshetra contest allows it.

I am organizing my stories in a way that makes sense to me. I am aware that you can make and enforce whatever rules you think are best and worthwhile.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

All of your entries are just amazing ❤️Keep it up.👍🏼 What's your good name btw? Doing grad or masters in physics?

Thank you ☺️. 

You can call me Anamika. What should I address you as?

I have completed my masters last year. Struggling for a PhD seat. And you?

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

The badge is attractive, thank you, x.titli.x. Congratulations to the winners!

Thank you, organizers, I enjoyed the challenge of writing stories that revolve around phobias. You pretended that AubodroKhargosh's 15-word explanatory note for a 20-word story was its own story - that's a savage sense of humour!

So-So, I like how you created a sense of haphephobia with simple but effective sentences in this story. I especially like how the "washed" ... "wash" repetition brings out the "urgently" feeling.

2. He touched her hand lovingly. Disgust washed over her. She urgently needed to wash her hands!

So-So, this story effectively takes the reader into the claustrophobic space. Nicely written!

8. The door slammed shut! No escape! The thick walls seemed to be getting closer. Horror constricted my throat.

Sudharies, you managed to present several characters in a few words with this story.

8. Handsome man... Locked eyes...

Drew closer....

"Dance...?

Perceived shirt..

"Nope...."

His face fell

Friends scowled... "He's Hot"

"Excessive Buttons"....Nausea!

m4manju, this story nicely details the life of someone with anuptaphobia.

1. She dreaded her 30th birthday. No boyfriends yet! She spends sleepless nights thinking what if she can’t find one?

vaidharbhi95, the contrast between the principal character and others in this story effectively conveys how overwhelming ablutophobia is.

5. How people go on swashbuckling water adventures was beyond her. Akshita could hardly bathe without hallucinating about drowning to death.

HereAsMyself, when I looked up this story's reference (as I am unworthy of membership in the Bengali Literary Characters private forum), I chuckled at your sly humour.

5. 'Had your culprit been an ornithophobe, my pseudonym would have frightened him off.'
Prodosh Mitra smiles at the remark.

HereAsMyself, I am amazed by your creativity in this story!

6. Teaching in a school with a resident Basilisk isn’t easy, especially when your boggart is a mirror.

DelusionsOfNeha, this character's use of humour to cope with elevator phobia is refreshing.

1. Elevator door opens.

"I'll take the stairs."

"For 17th floor?"

"See you up there."

"How-"

"Rock climbing." She winked.

Aquabutterfly, the visual details in this story make it so convincing.

5. She felt them watching her at all times, their human-like eyes and wide smiles haunting her existence. Was this normal?

SoniRita, the abnormal reaction to something expected in this story is imaginative.

2. Snakes phobia so extreme that he had a heart attack when he saw snake on Lord Shiva's temple.

NINALOGY, I like your choice to arrange this story in this sequence to bring out how irrational the fear of solitude is.

6. The loneliness within him, silence of every moment he felt everyday, still remained, in spite of having 700 facebook friends.

Physics_girl, this story makes me want to know more.

5. She would have a room filled with trophies for her talent, but she never participated, in case she fails

Bee222, this is an intriguing situation.

2. Mortals have fears. Lord Phobos enjoys toying with them.

Until He falls for Harry, who only dreads fear itself — Him.

tournesol, this story puts a clever twist on phasmophobia, and the character's name is apt.

2. Swarup took a deep breath and smiled at the scary apparition in the dark. His therapist will be very happy.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/2790

I have added seven of my ten stories to this book, using the "microphobia" tag.

Thank you for taking out the time to review so many entries 😁.  In the one that you mentioned among my entries, I left for the readers to imagine what talent would the girl have 😁 and just mentioned her phobia of failure.

Physics_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: So-So

Congratulations Physics_girl for runner up 🥳👍🏼!

All the entries were great and should definitely be read❤️❤️

Thank you. 🤗  You are a good writer. Keep it up 👍👍

Physics_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjureads

Congrats Anamika and @So-So 🥳🥳

All wonderful entries by the participants. Some of them being eye-openers actually. Thanks for letting us read them. 

Thank you Anju🤗

Bold- ekdum. There was so much variety too.