GiTya OS - His Girl

Posted: 1 years ago

Adi was numb. All he could hear was his own heart pounding in his ears as he held the pregnancy test in his hands. Was he really about to be? No this could not be. Will he be able to? Will that suffice? A hundred questions ran by as he sat on the bed! 

‘You’ll make the best dad..’ Ginny said. 

‘How did you know that I was..’ Adi trailed off. 

‘This heart is where I live, and how could I not know what goes on in there?’ Ginny said.

‘After all I went through in my childhood, I really don’t know if I have it in me Ginny, you know.. What it takes to be a dad..’ He said as he cupped her face.

‘That is exactly what will make you the best dad, Adi..’ Ginny said, placing her palm on his cheeks.

‘Life has been hard on you. However, what makes you really special is how despite being cold, angry & broken to pieces, you never fully gave up on love. Did you?..’ She said, drawing him close. ‘

‘Hate may have clouded your goodness Adi, But the love that your mother left for you in your heart, how could it not burst through every barrier, every chain & fill your being? I may have been a reason, But reasons don’t matter unless you allow it to.

‘It was you who allowed it to matter, Adi. You, all on your own. Now tell me, who else would make a better dad than someone who had the courage to open up his heart for love?..’ Tears in her eyes, she drew him to an embrace. 

Adi felt the numb in his heart now replaced by a familiar warmth. The kind he always felt when she was around. 

‘Ginny..’ He said, ‘People die, but if they loved you truly, they’ll leave it behind for you. I guess My mother must have loved me truly..’ He said looking at her.

‘Well, now I guess it is my turn to do the same. To love my kid deeply, so that she always finds love, however hard things get..’ He said, as he held her hand.

‘Well Adi, How are you sure it is a girl? Ginny asked, playfully.

‘I know..’ Adi said smiling, looking up. And in an instant, he looked down, glanced at Ginny & said, ‘I am sure, it is a girl..’ 

AN : Hey you guys! This is Gowri! I did a little write up yesterday in twitter, I thought it’d be nice to share this here too! Hoping to make you smile with this cute one amidst the gloom! 

This is soooo heartwarming ❤️❤️

I so wanted a scene like this in the show💔so much we were robbed off!!

Thank you🥹❤️ And yeah, We were indeed robbed💔

It touched heart 🥰 and yes its surely girl for the best Dad 😍

Wow this is so beautiful and heart warming 🥺❤💖

Thks for penning down this awesome craft which we were robbed so brutally 💔😭

Love reading it 🥰...hamara sapna sapna hi rahe gaya to see GiTya as sweetest Mom n Dad 💔💔💔

Thks Gorwi💕💕💕

You are one of my favourite Writers on Twitter. So happy you are here.❤️

You are one of my favourite Writers on Twitter. So happy you are here.❤️

Originally posted by Dreamer555

Adi was numb. All he could hear was his own heart pounding in his ears as he held the pregnancy test in his hands. Was he really about to be? No this could not be. Will he be able to? Will that suffice? A hundred questions ran by as he sat on the bed! 

‘You’ll make the best dad..’ Ginny said. 

‘How did you know that I was..’ Adi trailed off. 

‘This heart is where I live, and how could I not know what goes on in there?’ Ginny said.

‘After all I went through in my childhood, I really don’t know if I have it in me Ginny, you know.. What it takes to be a dad..’ He said as he cupped her face.

‘That is exactly what will make you the best dad, Adi..’ Ginny said, placing her palm on his cheeks.

‘Life has been hard on you. However, what makes you really special is how despite being cold, angry & broken to pieces, you never fully gave up on love. Did you?..’ She said, drawing him close. ‘

‘Hate may have clouded your goodness Adi, But the love that your mother left for you in your heart, how could it not burst through every barrier, every chain & fill your being? I may have been a reason, But reasons don’t matter unless you allow it to.

‘It was you who allowed it to matter, Adi. You, all on your own. Now tell me, who else would make a better dad than someone who had the courage to open up his heart for love?..’ Tears in her eyes, she drew him to an embrace. 

Adi felt the numb in his heart now replaced by a familiar warmth. The kind he always felt when she was around. 

‘Ginny..’ He said, ‘People die, but if they loved you truly, they’ll leave it behind for you. I guess My mother must have loved me truly..’ He said looking at her.

‘Well, now I guess it is my turn to do the same. To love my kid deeply, so that she always finds love, however hard things get..’ He said, as he held her hand.

‘Well Adi, How are you sure it is a girl? Ginny asked, playfully.

‘I know..’ Adi said smiling, looking up. And in an instant, he looked down, glanced at Ginny & said, ‘I am sure, it is a girl..’ 

AN : Hey you guys! This is Gowri! I did a little write up yesterday in twitter, I thought it’d be nice to share this here too! Hoping to make you smile with this cute one amidst the gloom! 

Gowri good to see you here ...lavanya here

Thank you so much Ziva❤️ Still a bit unable to process that we’d now be left imagining :(

Are you on twitter Devashree? Omg! I hope we have interacted❤️