Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Deepika launches 82 East (82E) . More information page 1 post 2

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

A Note from our Co-founder

With 82°E, I hope to inspire us all to connect with our truest, most authentic selves through consistent and humble self-care practices.

The first step in that direction is our range of skincare products that have been rigorously sourced, carefully crafted and clinically tested so you can build simple, joyful and effective everyday rituals to care for the health of your skin.

And while this journey of discovery and learning has been mine so far, I am beyond thrilled to finally share it with all of you.

With Love & Gratitude,

Deepika Padukone

https://82e.com/?cid=DP_IG_HY&utm_source=IG&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=kahandle&utm_content=10%2F11%2F2022

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Deepika Padukone broke the internet last year with an announcement that was even bigger than her wedding—the launch of her very own self-care brand, skincare being its first focus. Taking an east-meets-west, holistic approach to beauty and lifestyle, the superstar teased fans, followers, skincare and wellness enthusiasts across the globe with the bare minimum. And that was it! After an exciting pilot teaser we were left with a cliffhanger that raised so many questions, one in particular—what is the name of Deepika Padukone’s latest venture? Giving you a glimpse into the actor and now entrepreneur’s newest chapter, we got DP to finally reveal the secret she’s been keeping for the last year.

What’s in a name…

…apparently a lot, since that’s one of the main questions on everyone’s mind—and now let’s put it to rest. Everyone, meet ‘82°E’. “Pronounced eighty-two east, (it) is inspired by the meridian that passes through India and defines the standard time of the country,” explains Padukone. “The brand is rooted in India, yet global in its appeal. This ethos extends to every aspect of 82°E—from the name, to the design of each of our products, and the rituals.”

Image may contain Adult Person Head and Face

Courtesy: 82°E

The inspiration

Self-care, to Deepika Padukone, means nourishing her mind, body and spirit, and has never revolved around quick fixes. She says, “It’s about simplicity, consistency and patience. Over the years, wherever I am in the world, my self-care rituals have helped me stay grounded and have enabled me to feel centered.”

The brand and its philosophy

According to the actor, the modern self-care brand offers high-quality, high-performance products that show results through simple, joyful and effective rituals. She adds, “We believe in the power of small, consistent steps to achieve lasting results. Our endeavour is to encourage individuals to embrace self-care rituals that nourish the mind, body and spirit.” Calling it an extension of her core set of values and beliefs, Deepika Padukone hopes that 82°E inspires everyone to connect to their most-authentic selves through simple acts of self-care.

What to expect

Rigorously sourced, carefully crafted and clinically tested, 82°E combines age-old traditional Indian ingredients with powerful scientific compounds, leaving you with healthier skin. The brand’s skincare debut includes cleanser, toner, moisturiser, eye cream and sunscreen, and will be available to shop online starting mid-November, this year. 

Deepika Padukone new instagram post

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkxaWW1jgiE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting.

Like the brand name.

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Superb name.. It is actually Mirzapur 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder if they will have a magic cream that changes your skin tone based on what country you are in 😆

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

The only thing I like about this is the name. It’s a clever name. But nothing about her this label is inspiring/dynamic or even original. It’s just the same recycled celeb BS. I expected better from DP. Now that she’s friends with Kat, she should take tips from her! 😆

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Nice label name by DP 👍 

It’s become a norm for actress to launch their labels..  a business venture.. like Katrina K, Priyanka C, etc

priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

The only thing I like about this is the name. It’s a clever name. But nothing about her this label is inspiring/dynamic or even original. It’s just the same recycled celeb BS. I expected better from DP. Now that she’s friends with Kat, she should take tips from her! 😆

we don’t know all the details about Deepika’s venture yet

I like Priyanka Chopra but her haircare has nothing great to help solve customers’ problems, only perfume to harm people’s hair 

So Deepika’s brand may not be the worst 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: priya185

we don’t know all the details about Deepika’s venture yet

I like Priyanka Chopra but her haircare has nothing great to help solve customers’ problems, only perfume to harm people’s hair 

So Deepika’s brand may not be the worst 

Meh. Most, if not all, celeb brands are all sorts of BS. I’ve zero interest in any of them but what I meant about PC’s hair line isn’t that it’s particularly good, but it’s a better celeb brand & she’s a very sharp businesswoman. The only celeb brand that’s clearly heads & shoulders above any, is Kay. Kat did super well! So no, I’ve no hopes from DP’s skin-care line. 🤷‍♀️ 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Proctor & Gamble,Olay,Ponds are some of the non cosmetic  beauty brands easily available in India.I think there is space for one more.It will cater more to older adults.

I really like her collab with NUA..Products are good..and there are only 2 or 3 big brands selling female hygiene products.