Bigg Boss 16

Shiv ki class on WKW?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/o9ou7lVJ-yk

Don't know if it's true or not. If it's true then I hope iske baad Shiv ko akkal aa jaaye aur vo uss molester aur wife-beater se door rahe. 

Edited by Jerry_Chuhiya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is baar nhi bachega unneccary Jo isne kiya he uski saza toh jaroor milegi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I hope or else this is limits of favoring someone everyone including sajid have been called out so even shiv shuld be put in place and nimmo too. These 2 are damn annoying n need a reality check. ๐Ÿค”

TinnTinna thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Looking forward to wkw, if what the guy in the video said was exactly what happened...

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sajid ke tatooo ki bashing ..seems unlikely ๐Ÿค”But I want him to get bashed really badly and then have Nimrit leave him like she left Shalin and Gautam previously, that would be fun ๐Ÿ˜†

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

the whole chapri gang deserves to get bashed. 

krashmash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shiv and Nimrit both. For someone who has objections that Priyanka speaks for Ankit, what exactly is she doing??

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I canโ€™t expect Salman to be fair. But, all the nit-picking he does on Ankit, Gori, Priyanka is nothing compared to what Sajid, Shiv, Nimrit and Stan are doing. 

johnnyboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinnTinna

Looking forward to wkw, if what the guy in the video said was exactly what happened...

This YouTube guy makes videos of what he thinks should happen... I had seen a previous video of his where he had said Salman will bash shiv. This was a couple of weeks ago. Nothing of the sort happened... BTW.. People who are saying that Shiv needs to be bashed.. Really? .. That jaahil Archana deserved to be kicked out of the house.. She's been abusive and crass from day 1...As for Priyanka, she is extremely manipulative and takes selective stands based on her convenience... I have seen Shiv throughout his Marathi bigg boss season.. He is genuine.. And someone here actually compared him to Rahul Vaidya.. Lol... Rahul was rude, arrogant, conceited and misogynistic.. Shiv has been irritating at times but he's no RKV.. Not even close... I think the top 3 will be Priyanka, Shiv and Nimrit.. Let's see..