New promo for 11th November episode is out. Karan/arjun will marry p - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Aniash

Not sure if preeta rishab marriage is valid in the first place since first husband still alive and no divorce taken place.🤣🤣🤣

Need to wait for that 

What the writer plans 

Hopefully karan doesn't ill treat preeta without knowing the truth.  

Revenge marriages are disgusting.

but kya pata issbar Rishabh good boy banke na chod de Preeta and Kavya ko...vaise bhi bada gussa ata hai ajkal use, writers trying to show his all possessive as a sign of bohot jald ye sab tere se cchutne wala hai😅😅

Revenge marriage is the Karan Luthra ka speciality vo to hoga...ill treat karne ki try to zaroor karega but looking at his current symptoms shayad na ho pae usse...gussa karte karte pyaar yaad a jae...

But Preeta abhi jis chudail mode mein kya pata issbar ill treatment for a change vohi kar de sabko🤣

Originally posted by urmita

but kya pata issbar Rishabh good boy banke na chod de Preeta and Kavya ko...vaise bhi bada gussa ata hai ajkal use, writers trying to show his all possessive as a sign of bohot jald ye sab tere se cchutne wala hai😅😅

Revenge marriage is the Karan Luthra ka speciality vo to hoga...ill treat karne ki try to zaroor karega but looking at his current symptoms shayad na ho pae usse...gussa karte karte pyaar yaad a jae...

But Preeta abhi jis chudail mode mein kya pata issbar ill treatment for a change vohi kar de sabko🤣

I also feel the same.🤣🤣🤣

As much as karan is in badla mode and wants to marry preeta, she will be the one who will take full revenge after marrying him😎🤣🤣

From ablanari they converted her to jansi ki Rani 🤣🤣🤣

As for rishab preetaji ka bhakt, this time he won't sacrifice coz his mahanta has changed to over protectiveness. 

He will demand arjun for a DNA test first🤣🤣

Prove that u are Karan, only then i will hand over preetaji to u 

Passing the parcel is writer's obsession at the moment.🤣🤣🤣

I am hoping for that crocodile to return and bite the trio's asses 

Get a life the three of u🤣🤣

Originally posted by Aniash

I also feel the same.🤣🤣🤣

As much as karan is in badla mode and wants to marry preeta, she will be the one who will take full revenge after marrying him😎🤣🤣

From ablanari they converted her to jansi ki Rani 🤣🤣🤣

As for rishab preetaji ka bhakt, this time he won't sacrifice coz his mahanta has changed to over protectiveness. 

He will demand arjun for a DNA test first🤣🤣

Prove that u are Karan, only then i will hand over preetaji to u 

Passing the parcel is writer's obsession at the moment.🤣🤣🤣

I am hoping for that crocodile to return and bite the trio's asses 

Get a life the three of u🤣🤣

Karan ka sach samne a jae ab bas...ye Roz roz ka Chik Chik...1week nehi bhi dekhti hu to bhi catch up karne mein issue nehi hoti...Kuch to progress ho ab..

I wanna see Rishabh "ji" and Preeta "ji" ka face when they see with proof Arjun is Karan...

Originally posted by urmita

Karan ka sach samne a jae ab bas...ye Roz roz ka Chik Chik...1week nehi bhi dekhti hu to bhi catch up karne mein issue nehi hoti...Kuch to progress ho ab..

I wanna see Rishabh "ji" and Preeta "ji" ka face when they see with proof Arjun is Karan...

Rishabji will faint for sure and preetaji will land in ICU 🤣🤣🤣